➽Chapter 16

“Adhyan Chauhan!” the voice of the caller only brought anger to Adhyan

Adhyan Chauhan!” the voice of the caller only brought anger to Adhyan.

Vikrant! Why the hell are you calling me? Are you not satisfied back stabbing me?” Adhyan roared in anger.

Come to Malabar hill, bungalow 12 and take your family also your dad and grandmother's body” Vikrant responded in a tone with no emotions.

Body? What did you do to them? Vikrant I'll kill you. Just wait and watch.” Adhyan spoke and the line was cut.

Adhyan told about the whole phone call to his family and the Acp Yami Dube and her team.

What if he is trying to trap us?” Revati spoke after listening to the whole conversation.

There are chances but there are also chances that this can be true.” Erisha gave her opinion.

So what do we do?” Dishank asked

You all stay at home and some of my officers will be here for your protection while my team and I will go to the location.” Acp Yami spoke and everyone agreed.

✦✧✦✧

Vikrant sahab! Police is here! Adhyan Chauhan tricked you..” one of his men informed him.

Don't worry! I already knew this. You all leave the place and go.” Vikrant said but was cut by Acp Yami, “Sorry Vikrant, they are a bit late to run. I am here now!”

The officers had captured all the men of Vikrant and one of them had freed the senior Chauhans while Acp tied Vikrant to a chair.

“Great now that you are here, let's get the things done quickly.” Vikrant spoke and passed a file to the Acp.

Acp Dube gave him a confused look while he just motioned her to read.
The Acp passed it to one of her officers and told him to read.

The officer started reading the file and it shocked everyone.

Wait, these are the proofs of your illegal activities and murders? You are surrendering?” Acp Dube asked and Vikrant nodded.

Okay, so if you wish to surrender then fine! You go to jail now and I will look into the whole case on my own. I promise you are going to receive the punishment you deserve, this time your tricks won't work.” Acp Dube said and gave her team some instructions.

The team followed her instructions, two of the police officers escorted the family to their home, while the bodies of dead Raghuvir and Supriya Chauhan were kept in the ambulance. Other police officers collected the proofs and some took all of Vikrant's men and him to police station for further investigation.

Acp Dube went along with the Chauhan family to their house.

✦✧✦✧

The whole Chauhan family was informed about everything by Acp Dube.

Rest of the month passed quickly, it included proper death rituals of both the family members and the mourning of family members.

A case was filed against Vikrant and he was sentenced to life imprisonment immediately as he himself surrendered himself.

Acp Shinde and other men who were working with Vikrant were also given the required punishments.

Due to the proofs provided by Vikrant, many under world businesses were tracked and destroyed, this was whole done by Acp Dube and due to which she was promoted to the head of CBI's Mumbai branch.

The media somehow received some news relating to the whole incident and they started making up their own stories which led to some partners of Chauhan industry withdraw thier deals and also it caused a huge fall in their share prices.

The whole Chauhan famiy was trapped between emotional trauma of losing their family member and back lash of the media who just had half knowledge about the incident.

✦✧✦✧

“Mrs Sushila Chauhan, is it true that your husband has killed your sister and her husband?”

“Mr Ranveer Chauhan, do you think this incident will crack the family?”

“Now that Mr Raghuvir Chauhan is dead, who will head the Chauhan businesses? Will it be Adhyan Chauhan or Rajveer Chauhan?”

Many such questions were thrown at them whenever anyone of them made a public appearance.

“Dad, chachu, Adi bhai! I think we need to do a proper press conference addressing the whole situation. Our companies are facing a huge loss and the media would keep on disturbing our family members till they know the whole truth.” Dishank put forward his thoughts in front of his family.

I agree! Enough of this mourning, right decisions need to be taken soon. Now we need to put everything in their place.”Rajveer Chauhan agreed with his son while Ranveer Chauhan nodded.

Okay, before you all start with the business decisions, I need to declare something.” Sushila, wife of late Raghuvir Chauhan spoke.

Yes ma, what do you need to declare?” Adhyan asked.

I need all the shares of Raghuvir to be transferred to Asha Charitable trust.”

“But bhabhi, bhai had 17 % of shares in the main company and some 15% in the subsidiaries. This is too much.” Ranveer told.

Well that wasn't the money he deserved. It was Rajbir chachu's earnings and efforts. If not him or his son, this money needs to be transferred to his NGO. Atleast this would pay off some sins done by Mr Raghuvir” Adhyan spoke in determination to rectify all the mistakes of his father.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Guys I m back!
The story will now take the main turn and the real story will start soon.
The rise of Chauhan Bahus is on the way.
Hope you all liked it.

Do vote, comment and share if you wish.

Ps - suggestions and criticism welcomed.

Yours,
Writer!