Author's Final Note

Author's Final Note

Hey there, lovelies!

So, Summer Doesn't Last Forever is officially complete and that's super amazing and lovely. 

336 Microsoft Word Pages and 102,386 Words is how long the story is and it's just unbelivable. 

I had a whole bunch of fun writing this story and I know that some of you have been asking for a sequel but, no, I will not be doing one. I'm sorry but I like the way the story ended and I just want McKenna and Ryder to metaphorically live the rest of their fictional lives in peace. Besides, there's really nothing to write a sequel about-- their college lives, maybe, but I really just have no time for that. 

Anyway though, thanks a whole bunch for all of the support with this story-- I means the world to me. 

336 Pages, 5,157 Paragraphs, 102,386 Words.

Also, NO, Will's story will NOT be happening-- I'm sorry. I was planning to do it but it's been almost two years since I wrote this story and in order to write Will's spin-off, I would most likely have to go back and re-read this story to get the gist of his background again and I really just don't have time to do that. So, I'm sorry if you were looking forward to it but I' am just not gonna be able to write it.

Yeah, so again thank you for all of your support.

I'll see you guys in my next story. Bye beauties. ♥