Confusion

The battle at the training camp was over, and it was a disaster for the heroes. Bakugo had been kidnapped and Ragdoll was missing. All the students had to be immediately transefered to the hospital as they all sustained injuries. The people were pissed too, they had started to truly question UA's security as this was the second time UA had been attacked and both of the times the villains were able to away without the hammer of justice falling on them. The Prime Minister himself sent out a message that the league of villains was to be aprehended immediately and thus the heroes began to prepare for the raid on the League of Villains' hideout. Meanwhile in the hospital, Izumi laid on her hospital bed as she remembered what had happened with Bakugo.

Izumi: 'Why.... Why couldnt I save him?.... Maybe if I had done something different... What kind of hero am I supposed to be anyways if I cant save anyone?.....'

The door to her room then bursted open and the students of class 1A entered the room.

Shota/Momo: Izumi!

The girls quickly rushed to her side while the boys stayed at the back.

Izumi: G-guys, what are you doing here?
Shoto: Most of our injuries were just superficial, so we recovered fast and came to check on you.
Izumi: I-Im fine.... Does any of you know how is my brother? - Izumi said as she turned to look at Shota.
Shota: His room is right next door, but we tried to go before here, but the door was locked.
Tenya: And when we knocked nobody answered, so he is either asleep or wants privacy and we must respect that!
Izumi: I see...
Mina: Dont worry about Midori! He will be fine! Midori is strong! Just like you!
Tsuyu: You are siblings after all, kero.
Izumi: Y-yeah I guess...

Shota looked at Izumi and narrowed her eyes.

Shota: Something is troubling you, right?
Izumi: W-what?
Shota: Its Katsuki isnt it?
Izumi: W-well....
Kirishima: Bakubro is strong, he will be fine.
Sato: The heroes are already working on getting Bakugo back too.
Tenya: The Prime Minister himself has even ordered that the League must be brought to justice immediately, it is only a matter of time before the law come for them.
Izumi: But what if... They fail?.... We cant let that be the case.... I want to save him.... No... I need to save him.... I'm the reason he was captured, because I wasnt strong enough.... I need to amend my errors.
Tenya: Going against the villains would be imprudent and illegal.
Shota: Besides, how will we even know where they are?
Momo: Well.... In the training camp I found a Nomu and I put a tracker on it. I gave one of the devices to track it to the heroes.... But I also kept one to myself.
Tenya: Why would you do that?!
Momo: Because.... Bakugo while a bit... Special.... He is our classmate.... And.... I also wanted to be able to help him.
Izumi: Momo.... Would you help me?
Momo: Yes.
Tenya: What?!
Shota: In that case I will also help you too!
Shoto: Bakugo has been my friend for a long time... I will also help you.
Tenya: Todorokis!?
Kirishima: Bakugo is my bro too! I will not let a bro to fend for himself when I can help him!
Tenya: Kirishima?!
Izumi: It is decided then.... Lets go....
Tenya: Stop! Are you hearing yourselves?
Tsuyu: While it is true you want to help, wont that make just like the villains if you break the rules?
Izumi: I..... Id rather break the law and do what is right then just stand by right now....
Tenya: In that case... I guess I will follow you too, that way I can at least make sure you wont do anything reckless.
Izumi: You dont have to Iida.
Tenya: As the vice president it is my duty!
Izumi: Very well then..

Izumi then stood up from her bed and walked towards the door, the group that agreed with her followed her out of the room. When they were in the hall, they didnt expect to see Izuku standing next to a wall while holding to it with one hand and coughing.

Izumi: Izuku?! What are you doing out of your room, you are not fully healed.
Izuku: Same could be said about you.
Shota: Izuku, are you okay?
Izuku: My artificial respiratory system got damaged by Muscular's punch, one of ribs also perfored one of my lungs....
Shoto: Shouldnt you be resting then?
Tenya: Midoriya, it is extremely imprudent for you to be up and walking in such state.
Izuku: The surgeons will come tomorrow, so it will all be fixed soon..
Izumi: But still... Why are you out?
Izuku: Because I overheard you, these are thin walls you know.... Tell me... Are you conscious of what you are about to do? Are you conscious of the consequences the actions you are about to do? Do you know... Who you are going against?
Izumi: We know.... We know that well... But Bakugo is our classmate, our friend.... We will not let him down.... We will save him....
Izuku: Just that?
Izumi: He was captured by my fault.... It was my error.... I wasnt strong enought to save him then.... So I will fix my error and save him now....