𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱☞︎︎︎ Yū Nishinoya x reader

This oneshot was requested by m_needssleep. It is a female reader.

This will be angst 💔.

The anime is Haikyuu! Streaming on Netflix, Funimation, Crunchyroll, and *cough* illegal websites *cough*

Enjoy~
______________________________________

School was in session. Well not so much. It was currently hours for after school things and clubs.

That includes the Karasuno Volleyball Team.

Expect you were running a little late on schedule. Kiyoko told you to ask every student if they would volunteer to be another manager.

So far nothing was progressing. "I'll just try tomorrow." You spoke to yourself fixing the loose papers and flyers.

The bright side was that you get to see your boyfriend now.

Yu Nishinoya. The one and only libero for Karasuno's team. You and him were set up by Sugawara and Daichi once you became the manager.

Tanaka was also very happy because he could have Kiyoko all to himself.

You and Noya clicked. He was energetic and loud. Where as you were quiet and calm. Noya was the person to just run into situations. Where as you were more tactical.

You were getting closer to the gym when you heard Nishinoya. "Kiyoko my sweet mama!"

Seconds later he crashed in front of you on the solid hard ground. "He's like a horny tornado." Hinata whispered.

You giggled. "Noya are you okay?" Hearing your voice the quite short boy got up very fast.

"Oh Y/n! You didn't hear that did you?" He dusted himself off. "I uh just heard your head hit the floor. That's all." You looked away.

Deep down inside you knew that Noya still had some type of feeling towards Kiyoko.

Who wouldn't? She was pretty, whenever she smiled everyone would melt, she's tall, she is perfect.

You couldn't compare yourself at all. "Okay good!" Nishinoya lifted his head up and you saw blood on the corner of his lips.

"Yu you're bleeding!" You went closer to him to check out the cut. "Oh it's nothing Y/n!" He grinned and the cut opened wider.

"No it isn't! Come here." You grabbed his hand that fit perfectly in yours and pulled him inside the gym.

"Oi Y/ns here!" Hinata's eye's lit up at the sight of you. A serve was coming his way and hit him right in the balls.

"Ow!" "Boke Hinata Boke!" Kageyama shouted across the net and Asahi held him back from attacking the boy.

Ennoshita got up from the bench to help the poor boy up.

"Are you alright Hinata?" You asked while guiding Noya to the first aid kit.

The small tangerine nodded rapidly. "Sure am! Can you teach me the thing's about tempo today? I think I'm getting the hang of 2nd tempo." He spoke to himself on that last one.

You laughed. "Of course I can Hinata. I just need to take care of Nishinoya first." You smiled.

"Ha Y/n needs to help Noya!" Tanaka shouted and some teammates laughed.

Your boyfriend pouted. "Be quiet Tanaka!" You harshly pulled on his hand for him to sit down.

_____________________