That's Really IMPORTANT...

Heya Lovelies, ❤

So, Its something Important, I guess. 

I thought it is my duty to inform my fellow writers and dear friends that are important to me more than anything...

I don't know, How many of you are aware or not aware but, I got to know that A kind of Data breach happened on this 50 Million platform. (I came to know on 20 July 2020)

You know, When you create an account on any website, It will either have your Phone no., Email Address or your Facebook ID or maybe something else. 

So, The much I understand this technology or IT infrastructure, I came to a kind of conclusion that this account creation will lead to giving our data to the Company. 

For example, If I created an account on this app, It has my mail Id and If my mail is shared to any one it has all info about me, So, If the data is stolen through the database. My information is at stake. 

Do Not Panic...

Just make sure, the writers who are reading this have backup of their stories because Hacking is going on around. Do change your passwords or Wattpad and related Gmail. 

The Readers, Make sure you have changed your password. 

Whatever you guys got to know about this. Please Inform me asap... I don't think anyone can suffer such data loss and hacking, because its kinda important.

I dont know but as we all are growing more and more in this technology driven phase, All our information is safe with someone else. I dont think, there is any thing that's safe in trunk or something else. 

One more thing, This hacking and data loss can happen to anyone, Including me. Do not panic, stay safe and stay alert.

Also, Please, please, please take backup and Change your passwords.

Love you All ❤❤❤