Part-1

Arun : CEO for his family business. Now he established his business in US.
His Father( Mr.Mohan) was passed away when he was 20 due to illness. His mother( Mrs.chitra) is managing their family business  in India.

He finished his school and College in very prestigious institutions.He always proud of  himself because of his knowledge. In college days girls were ogling towards him because of  his wealth and he is handsome/ sexy.

But he doesn't care about any girls...
He is one girl man. He want to marry beautiful, intelligent and modern girl who fullfill his interest.He always dream about his future wife.

Present:

Arun is working in his cabin.
Today very important deal was signed... It created very happy mood to him.He want to celebrate this.

He is calling his PA via office phone.

Arun- Vishva come to my cabin with new deal file.

After 1 Minute Vishva came to his cabin and submitted file.

Arun informed Vishva that today's Lunch for office staffs will be sponsored by company from very well known 5 star hotel and One month bonus for all staffs... This is how Arun.... he don't like parties for celebration.

After office hour he went to house.

While he eating his dinner his phone was rings...

Arun taken his phone,saw phone screen smile appeared in his face,yes it's from his mother Chitra.

Arun- Hello Amma, How are you? What is the occasion your calling me at  your office timing?

Chitra- Hello Arun, mm I am fine. Yes I Called you in office timing because it's very important matter.

While listening his mother words he worried about her health..

Arun- What happened Amma, Any serious matter, or anything happens to you tell me Amma..

She didn't explained anything about her plan....

Chitra- Tomorrow you have to come India. Then I will tell you in person.

Without thinking he said ok ... Because he loves his Amma more than anything. He can do anything for her.

Tulsi- Science teacher in private school.She loves her family more than anything... Her Appa ( Mr.Murugan) government employee. Amma ( Mrs. Lakshmi) and brother Arjun college student ( Second year).

Tulsi loves her job.. because everyday is new special day for her because of children in school..

Morning time, she dreaming about letter is in her hand, she is crying very loudly but nobody for her in that place... She is crying again kneeling in ground... But it's distrubed  by one voice....

Tulsi... Tulsi getup... Time is 6.30am.
Getup otherwise you will late for your school this voice from her mother.

Tulsi opened her eyes while rubbing her eyes she thought about her dream... Why she dreamt about such sad and crying scene..

After some minutes she went to bathroom for doing morning things..

After 1 hour she ready for her school. She came to kitchen. Lakshmi Cooking breakfast and lunch for her three family members.

After finishing her breakfast she also took her lunchbox and said bye to her Amma and shouted bye to both her father and little brother.

She started her scooter and went to school.In school she have one close friend named Viji. Both of them share their daily things.

After some hours,

Both Tulsi and Viji eating their lunch in cafeteria.

Tulsi- Viji today I had one dream..in my dream I am holding one paper and crying very loudly and nobody is there for me... It's make me thing something bad is going to happen in my life .... It's creative uneasiness in my heart viji... What I do ....tell na....

Viji- Chill babe... Nothing will happen... If dreams will come true na... Then I have to marry mahesh babhu and two babies in my hand... This is  my daily dream... But reality he already married and having two kids... What I do??? ( While Smirking) ....

Tulsi- here I am sad about my dream... Your making fun of me that's not fair... I hate you viji.... Faking cry...

Viji- Sorry babe... I am seriously saying it's just dream nothing going to happen ok.... Come our lunch time going to end.. finish your lunch...

After listening viji, half heartedly,she also managed to think that it is just a dream ...

But future having some other thing for Tulsi...