The overgrown puppy.....

Please 400 votes please. Please!!! Please!!!! Please!!!! Please!!! Pretty please!!! It isn't that difficult guys. Look when you are reading this just touch your screen and click that star, that's it!!! And yes if you haven't followed me already than please take a second and follow me. Next update on 200k. Love you...

_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Soft morning breeze rustled the trees, making a slight rustling sound. The soft breeze diffused with the invisible flakes of snow gusted across the town making the natives shiver under the partial chilly breeze. Mountain peaks were blessed with the mild snowstorm couple of days ago. Fortunately the thaw arrived previous noon resulting in the melting of the snow and clearing up the serpentine roads for the pilgrims to pilgrimage to the Kailasa temple on the mountain summit. The major drawback of the thaw was that it escorted with it mild chilly winds which wasn't so mild anyways. Thank heavens the freezing cold weather made an appearance after the termination of the carnival or else the natives merrymaking would have experienced slight hassles and frowning faces of course. But at the end, everything was fine and the natives gave thumbs up for that as the carnival wrapped up with no hindrance or hassles whatsoever. Nevertheless now when the carnival has ended, the carnival organisers were in a grave threat as by any moment a storm of ladies may attack their office and they aren't certain that if their jaws would be smashed or necks would snap. Howbeit one thing was sure that something or the other of their body won't remain in a usual state for sure.

The transparent glass of the huge bay window allowed the rays of sunshine to sneak it's way through the glass and kiss the skin of the sleeping queen of the Dark King. The not-so-pleasing sunrays found there way to her face and more precisely on her closed eyes resulting her to stir uncomfortably on the bed to avoid the irking light of the earth's nearest star. Nevertheless the stirring didn't help the poor beauty as the rays of sunshine didn't budge from her face making her groan in displeasure. But still as a stubborn and sleep obsessed girl she was, she kept on laying on her bed in order to get more sleep. This proved to be of very little help as ultimately she had to shot her eyes open as her head had started to ache after shutting her eyes close for a couple of minutes. She huffed while still laying on the bed for a few more minutes as she was way too lazy to hop out of the bed so soon. Besides she doesn't has to carry out anything of importance after waking up as all she does everyday is sit inside her room comfortably and give orders even to the Dark King. No doubt she was being coddled by the Dark King more than her father. She isn't complaining though.
"Huhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! " she breathed a sigh before sitting up on the bed and resting her back on the fluffy cotton pillows. As soon as the warm duvet slipped off her upper body a wave of chilly breeze past through her body making her wrap her arms around herself. Her body shivered a little before she diverted her gaze upon the huge bay windows to see a magnificent outlook of the morn. The day was sunny yet it was a mild chilly day and she knew why. It was because of the melting of the snow caps on the mountain summit which ultimately outcome in dropping the temperature. Nevertheless freezing cold, mild chilly or balmy days, she seemingly couldn't care less as she is always inside the castle protected in the four walls of the castle and in the arms of the Dark King. When the temperature drops she ends up cuddling with the warm duvet all day, not leaving the bed even for once. If truth to be told than it was the Dark King who didn't let her step on the cold floor as he is always way too paranoid about her catching cold or falling sick. And when the day is balmy she spends her time ambling inside the castle garden or sitting by the swimming pool or simply messing with the Dark King. The last one was her favourite kill time though. She giggled when her mind wandered off to the Dark King. She recalled the events of previous night in which she shared some adorable moments with the beast. She was a bit upset with the omega female who literally presented her beast as a demented or frenzied monster who creates chaos for no specific reason even though that's not true. After all it was the fault of Dravid and that werewolf nakul, if they hadn't provoked him than he would've ne'er thrashed them. She really felt that everyone deliberately try to anger him even after knowing that he isn't a man to be trifled with. He has anger issues, they all are well clued up of that, than why anger him deliberately. She frowned at the thought of Dravid. She intents to rebuke him for provoking her innocent beast for no reason. She will make sure to scold him so badly that he won't try this little stunt ever again as she won't abide anyone messing with her innocent beast. Even though in the corner of her heart she had this feeling that the beast is also not less impish but she was quick enough to snub that less important feeling as she had already shrouded all his mischiefs and flaws with the faults of Dravid and Nakul. She wasn't ready to accept that her beast can ever do anything wrong for no decent reason.
"Huh!!!! Bad Dravid. " she muttered before tossing the duvet away and standing up from the bed. Her feet came in contact with the cold floor sending quick shivers down her body. She quickly slipped her feet into the fuzzy slippers to avoid the chilly feeling on her feet.
"I need to take a shower first. " she whispered as she proceeded towards the closet before sliding the closet door open and grabbing her bathrobe. She also pulled out a beautiful midi dress which was pretty short but she liked it anyways. She placed the dress carefully on the bed. Tossing her bathrobe on her shoulder she walked into the bathroom to take a nice warm shower.