Chapter 24

Camila's P.O.V

As I lay on my back, I am frozen staring at the ceiling. Earlier Lauren had done things which have left me even more confused than I had already been. She was being so different towards me, surely there must be more to her actions than just for her work.

I could hear her soft breathing next to me, it was somewhat calming. I was perplexed as to why she had this effect on me, everytime I tried to deny it but she did. I wanted to see her but she had her back turned towards me.

Everything was going well till I called her Lolo, I didn't mean to but I liked that nickname for her. Well she is not so innocent, she called me Camz, nobody has ever called me that before, it was so sweet. Her raspy voice saying my name felt like a fantasy.

I was glad the lights were off because my cheeks were probably as red as  tomatoes. Suddenly she shifted and turned towards me, I tried so hard to just close my eyes and stay as stiff as possible but nope I couldn't resist her. I opened my eyes and glanced at her, she was surreal, even in such dim lighting. Her silhouette being outlined by the moonlight, every curve perfectly captured. She has the kind of beauty that sends me into an oblivion.

She looked so relaxed, ever since I have known her, this was a rare occasion. She looked so peaceful asleep, I wish she would be like this when with me. Flashbacks hit me about earlier when we almost kissed twice, was she teasing me?, I wasn't sure about anything besides the fact that if she did kiss me, I would kiss her back. I wanted to feel her lips on mine... my eyes wandering to her lips.... No! Camila what are you doing? I looked back at the ceiling.

There is so much wrong with this. Firstly she literally destroyed my life, secondly she murdered your husband in front of you. Thirdly she hates me. Fourthly I AM NOT GAY... am I?

I realized that I never stopped to think about that, sure I have a desire to kiss Lauren... who was another girl... was I gay? Jauregay... I giggled at the thought.
Oh shit, what the fuck, Lauren is not a good person.

I spent the last few hours of the night convincing myself that I am not attracted to Lolo... I mean Lauren. I was pretty happy with my decision until I felt her hands entangle around me and she pulled me into her chest. My heart started pounding, was she spooning me? Or the other more important question, Is she awake?

I waited a few minutes until I felt her soft breath on my neck, it sent chills down spine. She was definitely asleep, I enjoyed being held by her. I closed my eyes, feeling as comfortable as ever. She was like my ecstasy, I could never get enough.

Later that night I awoke again, this time to find Lauren stroking my hair. Her green eyes glimmering in the moonlight, she was angelic. She smirked at me and spoke in her raspy tone with her eyes full of desire.

"Camz, I want you."

Without a second thought I spoke "Then take me."

The next thing I felt was her lips crash onto mine. I deepened the kiss, it was electrifying and we both couldn't get enough. I craved her touch, she took off my shirt skillfully without seperating our kiss. Hungrily I pulled her hoodie off her toned body and pulled her down on me.
She stopped and our eyes met "Camz are you sure?"

In response I pulled her into another kiss, her hands wandering lower and lower....

Suddenly everything faded away and my eyes opened to find someone shouting. I looked ahead to find a middle-aged woman, she had impeccable fashion sense. She looked like what I imagined Cinderella's stepmother would have, had she been real.

Then it hit me, it was all a dream. I had a dream about me and Lauren having.... NO. My inexplicable desire was starting to scare me, I am not gay and if I was not for Lauren... Right?