Part 21

"It can't be him."

*

"Who's that guy?"

I woke up the next day, no classes. I just changed to my casual clothing and walked to the park. The weather is nice today for a walk.

I sat on one of the benches in the park near the playground and watched the kids playing. I noticed a kid crying on the seesaw, I'm curious as to why is he crying so I came to him.

"Hey, baby. Why are you crying?" I asked softly so that I won't startle the kid.

"N-noona... I-I'm lost..." He answered between his sobs and I layed my palm for him to take.

"Come to noona, we'll find your parents." I said and he came to me, I hugged him and caressed his back to comfort him.

I bought him an Ice Cream so that he would calm down, I took him with me and sat on the benches. He somewhat felt better and he is not crying anymore as I bought him the ice cream.

"Are you okay now?" I asked and he nodded.

"T-thank you, Noona."

"No problem, what's your name?" I asked.

"Seungmin." Someone called and it's Young Master.

"H-hyung..."

"Y-young Master..." I called and he looked at me, Seungmin came to him and hugged him.

"Why are you with her?"

"H-hyung, noona came to help me find you... She bought me ice cream." Seungmin said and looked at me.

"Go back to the car, tell Old Han to take you home." Young Master Han said and Seungmin nodded and looked at me.

"Noona, thank you. See you again." Seungmin said and I smiled before he left.

Seungmin already left, but Young Master is still standing in front of me.

"Have a meal with me. My treat." He said.

----

We are now at a restaurant, sitting across each other. I looked at the menu seeing that mostly the dishes today is Seafoods. I'm allergic!

"I'll take this ones." Young Master ordered the waiter to write up his orders. I haven't picked anything yet, I might end up driving myself to the hospital after this.

"What about you, Hana?" Young Master looked at me with his brow raised, he is waiting for my answer. I can't order any seafoods!

"I-I...uh..."

"Have you ordered anything already, miss?" The waiter asked and I scratched the back of my neck.

"S-sorry, b-but I'm a-allergic to seafoods." I said and they both looked at me.

"Oh, s-sorry... I-I'll go get another menu for you, miss." The waiter said and left. Young Master is still looking at me with his brow raised.

In the end, I ordered pasta and just a small cup of Blue Ternate. This isn't a bad meal anyways. But the atmosphere between me and Young Master is just so awkward.

"Anyways, is you hand already healing?" Young Master asked and I nodded.

"S-somewhat better..." I said and he nodded.

"I'll just use the restroom." Young Master said and stood up, he walked past but something fell from his pocket.

'A lip balm?'

I picked it up and it's a mint flavored lip balm, wait-

Yesterday... In the Janitor Room...

The guy's lip balm tasted minty as well, c-could it be that...

I quickly hid the balm in my pocket when Young Master came back.

We are now walking at the pathway beside the streets, it's quite awkward and some people would just casually look at us like we're a couple.

"Isn't that guy the son of the Yoon Inc.?"

"Yes, it's quite an opportunity to meet him personally."

"Is that his girlfriend?"

I didn't minded the three girls behind us and just sighed. This is normal since I am with the Young Master.

"How can you say so? She don't look like she fits for the Young Master as a girlfriend-"

Young Master turned back that startled the three girls, he raised his brow to them and turned his head to his right.

"What rights do you have to insult my girl?" Young Master said and held my waist and pulled me close to him.

"A-ah... S-sorry, Young Master. W-we didn't mean to insult her, let's go." The girl said and left. Young Master lets go of me and looked away. I felt awkward and just smiled halfway.

"Excuse me for the trouble." He said and I shook my head.

"I-it's okay..." I said and he nodded.

"Excuse me for my sudden act as well." He said and looked away, I felt myself blushed when I remembered how he pulled me close to him. Wait, why am I even blushing?

-----

"Hana, we're going to the Office. Are you sure you're not coming along?" Taeyeon asked and I nodded, they four of them were reported and I didn't even know why.

"I'll wait for you at the library." I said and left.

I am currently reading a book when Mingyu sat beside me and gave me a bottle of Soya Milk.

"I bought that on the newly opened store nearby, I tried poison test and that's completely harmful." Mingyu said and I raised my brow.

"Huh? Poison test?"

"A girl like you seems to be easily food poisoned, so I already poison tested it for you." Mingyu said and I shook my head with an unbelievable look at him.

"Sometimes, I don't get you. But thanks anyway." I said and opened the bottle.

"I heard Taeyeon and the others were reported at the office." Mingyu said and I nodded.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I'll go and see them." He said and I nodded before he left. It had been awhile of a quiet time when someone sat beside me again.

"I thought you're going to see Taeyeon and the others?" I asked without even looking at him.

"Why would I even see Taeyeon?" He said. Wait, why is his voice-

"Y-young Master... I-I'm sorry, I-I thought you're Mingyu." I said and he opened his book and started reading.

Right, his lip balm...

"Young Master, y-you dropped this yesterday at the restaurant..."

>End...