Issues

Continuing from last chapter..........
Kentrell POV

After I left from Kaizer's house I made my way to Tay's

After I left from Kaizer's house I made my way to Tay's. I was so pissed off and hurt on top of being worried and sad. I didn't even know why Tay would be doing this.

He always seems fine, always smiling and laughing talking the most shit. He seemed fine but obviously wasn't.

It hurt to know my kids were not ok. I was gonna check on every single one of them.

A few minutes later I pulled up seeing his car was there and Kamiri's was gone. But then there was another one and I rolled my eyes

Alaia

That girl was crazy and so damn annoying. Wouldn't be surprised if Tay started beating her ass.

I got out my car and as I walked up the door I heard them arguing. Sighing, I knocked on the door.

"GO AWAY!" Alaia yelled and I laughed.

"Open it before I break it down." I said and then it opened.

"Didn't I say go away?" She asked and I smiled before pulling her out the house going in and shutting the door back locking it.

"Thank you." Tay said sitting down on the couch.

"Y'all need to break up, she ain't it. And she using you." I said and he sighed.

"I know, I just like to keep her around." He said and I nodded.

"You been good?" I asked him and he laughed.

"Yeah, just been arguing wit her." He said and I chuckled.

"What y'all be arguing bout?" I asked and he smacked his lips.

"The way she act with her selfish ass." He said and I shook my head.

"You just needa drop her." I said and he nodded. He started coughing holding his chest and I shook my head.

"Ight, Tay I need to talk to you." I said and he looked at me.

"I ain't do anything." He said and I laughed sitting down beside him.

"Tay if there's something wrong please tell me. You need or want help please tell me." I said and he laughed.

"I'm straight." He said and I sighed.

"Tay yo brother over there sniffin coke and told me he got the shit from you." I said and he froze. Watching as a tear rolled down his face I shook my head.

"Kai told me he wasn't gon tell nobody!" He yelled out in frustration.

"Why da hell Tay? Really? Outta all things you chose that? And to give it to Kai.... you know yo brother already ain't mentally right, you fuckin him up even more. Nigga gon die before he hit 20." I said and he sighed.