CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Xavier is here and he's sharing a table with us.

Wonderful.

Angie who is actually Angelique looked divine in her low cut silver dress.

"Hey man" Ryan does a bro shake with Xavier.
I didn't know they were friends.

"Uh sage you do remember Xavier, my bestfriend" Ryan smiles uncomfortably apparently he forgot to tell me he was bestfriends with xavier.

That crucial information was very much needed.

And it wasn't what I expected afterall he he handle my case with Xavier.

"How can I forget" I say through a forced smile "Hi I'm Sage" I introduced myself to Angelique.

"Hi I'm Angelique, Xavier's fiancee" She smile at me.

Wow the woman is nice and gourgeous I don't know why the kids hate her.

Ryan kept glancing at me like I was going to blow up.

Geez it's not like I'm holding some sort of grudge.

Crystal started small talks with Angelique who replied in one word answers, it was obvious she wasn't interested as her focus was solely on Xavier.

I on the other hand was focused as the servers walked around with glasses of champagne because I was parched after laughing at all of Crystals lewd jokes and Ryan's terrible imitation of celebrities.

The program had already gone half way when Xavier was called to the stage, he gave a warm smile as he took Angeliques hand and escorted her to the stage with him.

"I'd first if all like to thank you all for the support we gotten for this charity gala...." I zoned him out as Ryan started making small talks with me .

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" He asked his face all serious.

"Seriously" I laugh

"Come on it's a classic" He replied laughing also.

"I bet you a hundred bucks you can't sing any of the songs in frozen two"

I was positive he hasn't even seen frozen two with the way he keeps saying Elsa and Jack Frost didn't get married and he was bummed.

I'm also pretty sure he didn't even complete frozen one.

"Well I guess I'm a hundred bucks poorer thanks a lot sage" He said dramatically rolling his eyes.

I smacked him before shifting my concentration to Xavier who was still talking.

"..... with your generous donation. And without further ado I'd like to introduce you all to my fiance Angelique DuPont".

Camera lights flashed rapidly as people cheered and clapped for the couple, who smiled back and posed for a few pictures before heading back to the table.

"Congrats bro" Ryan engulfs Xavier in a bro hug and I smiled before congratulating them as well.
Xavier smiled while Angelique didn't bother with a facial expression.

"She must be tired" I think to myself

"keep telling yourself that" my conscience scoffs.

The gala continued till three AM
Ryan had insisted we stayed even though I was exhausted.

I had caught Logan and Adelaide sucking each other's faces off.

They were in the women's restroom.

Teehee.

Cystal is going to have a field day when she finds out.