Part 38

//ok wow wtf! Yall the reads have just reached 22k and your comments are so cute 👉🏻👈🏻🥺 thank u guys so much xxx//

Jungkook POV
My little girl snuggles in my arms as she drifted off to sleep. It's only lunch time but it seems after such an eventful morning she had had enough. Her soft breaths against my skin made me hold her even tighter on my lap. The worker who had caused all the drama was new around here. But he ain't gonna be bothering my little kitten anymore. Or anyone for that matter. Once kitten had been taken away from me, I beat that fucker up and showed him who is in charge here. Serves him right for touching what's mine. God how I love how I can call her mine.

A gentle knock on the living room door takes me away from my thoughts. 'Come in' I order as quiet but as firm as possible as I slouch down further into the couch. My little wriggles on my spread out legs and ends up straddling me with her face tucked in my neck as the door opens. Namjoon's body appears from the hallway.

'Yes hyung?' I question while enjoying the warmth of my little's body on mine. My hands held onto her waist, pinning her in place. 'Jin hyung has made her food as requested'. That's unfortunate I wanted to stay like this longer. However I must get some food into her. She must be hungry after the whole business in the car.

I stand up keeping her legs wrapped around me as she wines at the movement. 'Come on little kitten. You have to wake up and eat.' 'Nooo.' She whines again. 'Being disobedient huh, little one?'

There was no response to my questions so I'm going to take that as a yes. 'Give us a second will you hyung?' I turn to Namjoon who immediately leaves the room and closes the door behind him. 'Kitten' I warn as her grip around me tightens. 'I see kitten is a grumpy one when she is tired, yes?' She shakes her head as she giggles and sinks her teeth into my neck a little. Did she just bite me?

'You naughty girl.' I say pulling her off me, laying her down on the couch and hovering over her. 'That's my job' I poke as her cheeks go red and my hand finds its way on her ass under the skirt. 'Maybe it's time we set up some rules huh?' She pouts and shakes her head. 'Yes kitten, you're already getting naughty after what, 2 hours of being mine. Or do I need to remind you in actions that you are mine aswell?'

Damn those cute little innocent eyes. 'Words kitten. Tell daddy what you want.' I trail kisses down her neck and onto her collar bone as my hand rests on her inner thigh. 'D-daddy' she whimpers as I suck on her neck. Oh how that name makes me want her so badly. I squeeze onto her skin before she finally speaks up. 'R-rules, I-I want rules.'

'Ok little one' I pull my hands away from her. 'Why don't we go and eat and then we can arrange an agreement. How does that sound?' She giggles and nods her head. 'That's my good little girl' I coo as I tuck some of her hair behind her ear.

We make our way out of the living room, hand in hand as she trails behind me. She looks at the interior as we go through the hallways and pass rooms. 'Hi Yoongi' she calls softly while waving as she spots him in the computer room. He gives her a small wave and smile as he returns his attention back to the screen. I'm so glad the boys get along with her. I mean who wouldn't. She radiates cuteness and positivity. She is kind of like Hoseok in that way.

We arrive at the kitchen and she tucks her body behind mine. At first I was confused about why she was getting nervous and then a realised a group of the workers stood around by the counter. Now she is with me I'm going to have to start creating rules for my men to follow too. Hanging about in the way being one of them. 'Out' I demand as their conversations stop and their attention falls on me. They do as told and only Jin and Namjoon remain there...

//sorry for the boring-ish update. I have some plot ideas rattling in my brain I promise//