12 : 𝖣𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖱𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗋

「📢」

Y/N was sent back home immediately after a short dinner. Because of that, Soobin couldn't help but to mentally hit himself. He could've seized all the opportunities to end her the other night yet all he did was being a good samaritan; he even let her sleep in his house with Daehwi finding out late!

"Remind me not to be kind again." He asked him as they parted ways, entering their own rooms.

To Soobin, it wasn't really a problem. He would've been glad to know that he somehow escorted his idol. But the thing was that, he supposed to. And Y/N being at high risk of danger, not only from him but also from others, made it uncomfortable for him to digest the fact that he did kept her and let her lose right after.

If the media has been keeping an eye out on the celebrity, he'd be in trouble.

Incoming call...

"Hello?" Soobin looked out his window.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

Soobin winced as Cher's voice rang loudly from the speaker. He gaped the phone from him in an arm's length and yelled back.

"What the hell's wrong with you?!"

"How brave can you get, pulling out a stunt to bring her home you fucking donkey?!"

"What?!"

"Why did you bring Y/N home?! Are you dating?!"

"How did you.."

"Check the news you idiot."

Call ended...

Soobin immediately rushed to the living room and turned the television on. Right on time, breaking news about Y/N and a mystery guy flashed on screen, conveying a leaked photo of the pair at the park.

"It's been rumored that Y/N's seeing a guy off the camera these past few days since her arrival in South Korea." The anchor said.

"Yet, the identity of the guy remains a mystery to the media. Netizens and fans suspected that the pair might have been together for quite a long time since Y/N has never had any rumors before."

"Y/N's agency is yet to confirm whether the actress is indeed in a relationship or not. But if that isn't the case, then who could this person be? What is his connection with Y/N? This is Choi Seunghan for MTBC News."

"What the hell was that?"

Soobin jumped as his brother's voice boomed from behind. He turned around, seeing the elder glaring daggers at him. He gulped.

"Hyung-"

"Wasn't she the one that you brought here last night?"

"Yes, but-"

SMACK!