||NINETEEN||

NEXT DAY

A strong sunray entered into the room and I woke up with that. As usual, Hyojin wasn't beside me, now I was habitual of it. I heard loud giggles coming from the kitchen and knew who was it.

"Why am I the last one to wake up in this house?" I questioned myself while getting up and looking for my slippers.

I went into the living room and then stood in front of the kitchen. Karan and Hyojin were busy making the breakfast.

"I heard he is an amazing chef and cooked amazing Korean dishes!" He said while flipping the omelette.

"Yeah, he was good," I said without paying too much attention to it. I don't why he hates him.

A/N: our dumb Protagonist doesn't know that Karan likes her.

"So, I'll be going to the office and then you guys will pick me up for the movie and then again drop me there cause I can't take a leave like that," I said and went straight into the washroom.

Though Hyojin was happy and enjoyed her time with Karan but those two days, her smile was different; there was a different spark in it.

I freshened up and got ready, meanwhile, our chefs were ready with the meal.

"Nothing can replace the lejindary(it's no typo!) signature dish," I said while taking a bite of the breakfast.

"I know, not even your Korean men," he said in his cold tone. I don't know why he turns all cold while talking about Yoongi.

"Okay, bye baby and trouble Karan as much possible," I said and closed the doors while laughing.  He came running towards me, probably to hit me but ended up hugging me.

"Take care and please don't drop the plan again," he said while hugging me gently from the back.

"Yes sir!" I replied and turned back to hug him tighter.

(A/N: So many of you must be thinking that she also likes him and they're gonna be a love triangle but it's not like that. She always saw Karan as a best friend. All thses hugs and stuff fluster him but for her, they are normal. She feels it only with Yoongi and not with Karan)

I decided to take the subway and reached in around twenty minutes.  I did my staff entry and went straight to my cabin. I knew I'll not see Yoongi today as he was busy shooting and his schedule was packed.

TIME SKIP:

It was around 3 in the after when my phone rang and it was Karan.

"I am outside the building," he said and hung up as if he was some FBI agent.

"Well, I am coming," I said even after knowing that he hung up.

I took my half-day leave and reached on the gate, he was in the car with Hyojin.

"You got her dressed?"I asked while wearing my seatbelt

"Of course, her dad bathed her and got her ready," he said with over-exaggeration and overacting.

"Aish! Well, nice job then" I said and he started the car.

Soon we reached the theatre, I don't know which movie we were watching until I reached there. We were watching Frozen 2.

"Well, now I also started feeling like a father of the 5-year-old kid," he said while collecting the tickets.

"Why? Cause you have to watch animated movies?" I asked

"Yes" he replied while paying

"Well, it's the people and memories that matter, not the movie," I said