Entanglement (3)

"What is she doing here?" Allie nearly yelled in disgust, shocking the both of them. Acknowledging the hostility towards her, Malia grabbed Cairo from Melo's arms and let him know that they'll just wait in the car.

By then the nurse had called the both of them back and they were now in the little room waiting on the doctor to come in.

"Are you excited to know what we're having?" Allie asked looking over at Melo who was occupied with his phone.

"I guess." He shrugged his shoulders. It was sad to say but he really didn't care.

She frowned trying to find something else to get him engaged with her. "Well how bout the fact that it's supposed to come on your birthday? Cute right?"

"Cute." He rolled his eyes, making Allie frown up once more. She was expecting him to be at least a little more enthusiastic. He seemed so up in arms about his other child, why couldn't he be that way about theirs? She saw in the reflection of the mirror that was behind Melo that Malia's name popped up on his phone. She noticed how he smiled instantly after seeing it was a text from her.

"Why did you bring Malia?"

Melo sighed in a frustrated manner. Why was she coming at him with all these questions like he had to answer to her?

"What does she have to do with anything? Can't she just respect our space and ju-." She continued to rant, but Melo cut her off.

"Allie, Malia is my girl. You not bro. It's that simple." Speaking slowly to make sure she really understood him. "So all that 'our space' shit you talking doesn't even exist. You should be happy Malia came, cause If she didn't I wouldn't even be at this bullshit." He looked her dead in the eyes so she could know how serious he really was. He was tired of having this conversation with her.

Bullshit?! Allie thought to herself. "That's crazy."
Allie nodded, before turning her head and looking back at the monitor that would show the 3D image of their child.

You'd think she'd be sad, but she wasn't. Her blood was in fact boiling on the inside. It's always, Malia this Malia that. Malia, Malia, MALIA!

She thought maybe if she would've gotten pregnant the treatment he gave Malia he'd give her. But she was wrong, the only way to get that treatment was if Malia was out of the way.

;

After the appointment, Melo walked Allie to her car without them saying anything to each other. He watched as she pulled off before making his way to his suv, where Malia and Cairo sat. When he opened the door Lil Baby and 42 Dugg was playing, and he laughed watching baby Cairo move his head around trying to say "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah we paid" but it just came out as screams. His baby gibberish was the cutest thing ever.

Malia noticed Melo mood was kind of off, even though he tried to fake it but she was going to wait to pry. She wanted to know what happened in that room.

"Yaw wanna get some to eat?" He asked, looking at a smiling Malia.

"Yeah, lets go somewhere we can sit in." Malia nodded. Melo knew exactly where she wanted to go stirring into (insert random restaurant).

They sat down, ordered their food and were now just simply waiting on it.

"So," Malia kicked his feet underneath the table.

"So what?" He played stupid, kicking her back.

"What happened? You came out looking some type of way."

"Man you know she just was being annoying and shit. She kept saying we and our and all this and I had to let her know that there's no me and her."

She just nodded waiting for him to tell her what she obviously wanted to know, but he wasn't trying to come out with it!

"What's kind of sibling is Cairo having?" She asked shyly, finally deciding to pry.

"Umm," Melo didn't want to say what it was because he knew it was going to hurt her, so he avoided eye contact until he could finally get it out. "It's a girl." He said slowly watching the expression on her face change.

You see, Malia always wanted a girl and couldn't wait to give Melo a daughter. It was something they talked about way before Cairo was even in the picture. So hearing that some random woman was giving the man of her dreams what she wanted to give him was a total stab in the heart.. even if they weren't together.

$$
Ayeeee idk plz request imagines :)