For Him...?? (Chapter - 13)

Note - guys this part is really really boring, even I felt it while writing but cant help it, i want u to have a clear picture of saanvika's character, from the next chapter, the episodes would be better

***************************************

Saanvika's POV

Vihaan dropped me at my apartment and left for his place......  It takes about half an hour to reach and I'm waiting for his message, I asked him to message me after he reaches...... and exactly 35 minutes later, I got his message, "Good night", I smiled to myself and replied to him immediately....... I am really happy today maybe after 5-6 years, the last time I am happy for myself is when Ahana was born... when he said I am his responsibility, I felt loved though I know 'love' is a very big word as Vihaan doesn't love me and I too don't....... Only ma and Bhai said that till today after papa, I loved each and every moment spent with Vihaan...... He is a very nice person, and very calm and patient too, my papa is also a very patient man and I love it the most about him...... Vihaan didn't even raise his voice when I argued with him about dropping me...... Even after so many times, he tried to explain to me calmly and that's when I have seen a glimpse of papa in him, I always thought, I would be very lucky if I get to marry a guy who is at least 10% like papa...

Today when he said about him being in relationships and all, I don't say I am okay with it because I'm not...... I felt bad but didn't show it...... There is nothing wrong about being in a relationship, everyone starts it to live together forever, but sometimes, things don't end our way...... I'm proud of Vihaan that he handled himself even after that..... and I will never judge him about his past relationships because it's his life and his right to live it his way, who am I to judge him ?? but I won't say this to my family, because they don't think like me and also I don't want them to judge Vihaan....... I have learned at least this much from my Bhai-bhabhi's marriage, they faced so many problems just because they were unable to balance between their family and the spouse, in the initial stage of their marriage, bhabhi shared about my bhai's aggressive nature to her family, there's nothing wrong in sharing your problems with your parents but they were so concerned about their daughter that they said some very mean things to bhai which he didn't deserve and the worst part is he didn't sit silently, he too gave them back with a double force which brought differences between the two families and at the end Bhai-bhabhi ended up suffering or should I say are still suffering, bhai doesn't forget things easily, that's the worst habit of his........ But thankfully In the past 1 year, everything started settling down but still, there are some things which remained the same...... my ma, after seeing all this, told me that it's a girl's responsibility to balance between her family and her husband and keep up their respect with the other......... but then I didn't agree, it's not only a girl's responsibility but a spouse's responsibility to balance between family and their spouse...

I called ma and talked to her for a while, though it was past 11, she wouldn't sleep without talking to me at least once a day..... She asked me about the venue, I told her how I responded to Aman chachu, she laughed at my expense and later asked me about my dinner with Vihaan... I told everything about my discussion, whatever I remembered of course except for Vihaan's past...... She is happy for me and told Vihaan is the best and I calmly agreed as I don't have enough energy to argue...... After talking for a while, I hung up and went to bed...

Monday came too soon, I woke up, got freshened, had my breakfast, and left for the office, after doing work for some time, I called Bipin Bhai to talk to him, I know he is not happy with this engagement, the reason?? He wanted me to marry Aarav, according to him, no one can love me more than Aarav but what should I do when I don't reciprocate his feelings in the first place, I don't love Vihaan too but my family approved him but that isn't the case with Aarav...... I always loved and treated Bipin Bhai as my own brother but I guess he loves his best friend(Aarav) more than me...... He always supports Aarav, he not for once thought from my point of view, and I wouldn't blame him, he saw Aarav suffering for 9 years for the crime he committed by loving me...... Huh.....