*We Meet Again*

Obi-Wan bowed deeply, "It's a great pleasure to see you again M'lady."

"It's been far too long Master Kenobi." Padmé smiled kindly. Azaylia stood up from the couch and tentatively walked up towards the Senator, biting the inside of her cheek. Padmé eyes flicked to Anakin, briefly glancing over him, "Ani? My goodness you've grown!"

He had grown! The little boy of nine years Azaylia had seen last suddenly turned into a young man of nineteen. He had sprouted up in height and was now taller than Azaylia. His face had matured more, a jawline had come out of hiding and his hair, which was once a shiny blond had darkened substantially. A tiny Padawan braid peeked out from behind his right ear.

"So have you. Grown more beautiful I mean..." Anakin paused, grimacing at his poor word choice. Padmé looked at him weirdly. "Well f-for a Senator I mean..." Azaylia clamped a hand over her mouth to keep her uncontrollable laughter quiet. She disguised it was a tiny cough. She thought the whole endeavour was hilarious. She noticed Obi-Wan shift uncomfortably at his Padawan's stumbling sentence. There was a hint of mirth in his eyes when he looked at Azaylia who bit her lip to keep it from smiling.

Padmé laughed, "Oh Ani. You'll always be that little boy I knew on Tatooine." She walked to the couch and sat down, folding her hands in her lap primly.

"Ouch." Azaylia thought to herself.

"Our presence will be invisible M'lady." Obi-Wan assured. The two men started to follow Padmé but Azaylia put her hands out to stop them, with Anakin almost crashing into her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold it right there. What about me? Is Padmé the only one who is deserving of a hello?!" She teased.

"Of course you do Zayli..." Anakin's lips turned upward into a grin. Azaylia decided to hug him first so it would be a little less awkward.

"Hi Ani! Nice to see you again!" She said as she hugged him, having to stand on the tips of her toes to get her arms around his shoulders.

"Also..." she pulled away, "You really saved yourself back there. It was a great save honestly. It was smooth." She snorted.

"Shut up." He plastered a fake smile on his face and hit her shoulder. She grabbed it in false pain.

"Ah! You're much stronger then you think." She wailed dramatically. Anakin rolled his eyes and sat on the couch across from Padmé, trying not to look at her for too long. That just left Azaylia and the man she had been both excited and terrified to greet.

"Hello Zayli. Pleasure as always to see you." Obi-Wan bowed respectfully. Azyalia nearly combusted.

"Ugh. Formality. Please no more. I can't." The female Jedi groaned as she threw her arms around Obi-Wan. He hugged back with a chuckle at the her everlasting dramatics. He still smelled the exact same as the last time she saw him. Musk and citrus. "Nice to see you again, Ben." She whispered in his ear. She was annoyed at him, yes but...she missed him more.

"Likewise, Zayli." He whispered, accidentally brushing his lips up against her ear. It tingled and heated up quickly.

When they pulled away from the embrace, Azaylia looked him up and down. He had grown out his sandy-blond hair which lightly brushed against his shoulders. He had produced a full beard around his mouth It suited him. Except that, Obi-Wan hadn't changed much at all.

Obi-Wan also stared at the woman in front of him, searching for any major changes. She hadn't changed much, despite her chocolate brown hair being a little shorter so it just fell past her shoulders. Her hazel eyes still held youth despite the years that had gone. In his eyes, she had grown more beautiful if it was even possible.