Chapter 28

3rd POV

As the three gods died those who were still alive stopped and jumped back except one. The skeleton was rushing forward.

Liligorna: NO! YOU FOOL!

BOOM

Continuous blasts occurred around the winged people. The strength of each explosion was so great that the other gods were blown away.

Liligorna: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON NOW???

Zilis: These explosions seems to be coming from that strange crack. These are some kind of projectiles.

After hundreds of explosions, the projectiles from the crack stopped coming. The dust slowly calmed down. There were bones everywhere. The god of skeletons did not survive the explosions. The winged people suffered some minor injuries but nothing serious.

Liligorna: What is going on. I am lost.

Zilis: Jesus might have angered those who lived on the other side of that crack.

Two orange beams hit two of the winged people. Just like the gods they died as well.

???: It seems you have survived the artillery barrage but you were not strong enough to withstand my attack.

The gods turned to see the man who just killed two of their enemies.

???: Oh Liligorna you are still alive!?

The last winged person jumped forward and wanted to slash the man's head down. The man extended his arm and opened his fist.

winged: You are dead.

Before the blade reached the hand of the man the blade started shaking and went straight across its owner's head. Then the man closed his fist and pointed to the ground. The blade travelled to the ground halving the winged person.

man: It seems everything is clear except those skeletons.

The man touched his ear.

man: Everything is clear. Move forward.

Daga: Who do...

Liligorna stopped Daga.

man: It seems you have lied to me. You aren't a vampire officer.

Liligorna: You are absolutely right. I lied. My real identity is the god of vampires.

man: Aha. And what about your friends.

Liligorna: They are the gods of their races.

Zilis: So who's your friend?

Liligorna: He is Gob Rendbe.

Gob: Nice to meet you. By the way, you said everyone here is a god, right?

Liligorna: Yes. Why do you ask?

Gob: So that little girl is the goddess of the dwarves.

Zilis: Gob... you shouldn't have said it.

Gob: Did I say something funny?

Daga: I don't care who you are... YOU ARE DEAD!

Daga grabbed her axe and was about to turn Gob's inside out, but she couldn't move her axe.

Daga: What? Why can't I move my axe?

Gob: That would be my doing.

Daga: HOW?

Gob: That is my secret. But we have a problem.

Liligorna: What?

Gob: What the heck is that giant green "X" on the sky?

???: I have never expected you to be still alive. Adam said you were dead.

Gob: And you are?

A man with golden wings descended next to Gob.

???: I am the strongest angel of all time. And you just killed my three apprentices.

Gob: And your name is?

Angel: You have no right to know my name. Trash like you don't deserve it.

Gob: Oh. I see. So you rather fight than talk.

Angel: Hah! Don't think you can defeat the two of us.

Gob: Again? I have heard it so many times.

A new man appeared with four wings.

???: I will kill you for sure.

Gob: Adam... you can try.

Adam dashed forward and grabbed the face of Gob and took him with him. Gob grabbed Adam's hand and smashed him into the ground.

Adam: Not bad. I have to admit you have got a bit stronger. But it won't be sufficient to kill me.

Adam jumped up and kicked at Gob. Gob pushed Adam's leg away and was ready to deliver a punch. Adam blocked Gob's hit and grabbed him by the hair. Adam lifted Gob up and kneeled into his stomach. As Adam pulled his leg back Gob used both of his legs to kick Adam's knee.

Gob grabbed Adam's arm with both of his hands and jumped up. As he jumped up he performed a backflip and kicked Adam on his jaw. using Adam's jaw as a pad he trusted himself forward taking Adam with him. Gob successfully landed on his leg but Adam was smashed into the ground, again. Gob didn't let go of Adam's had and pulled him up and at the same time kicked him in the face. Adam rolled on the ground but stood up as nothing had happened.

Adam: A few more hit and your bones will break.

Gob: Why would they break?

Adam: My defence is superior. You are damaging yourself if you hit me. You can't win against me.

Gob dashed forward and punched Adam on the head, but it had no effect.

Adam: Is that all you got?

Gob pulled back his fist and with an even more powerful punch tried to hit Adam's face, but Adam blocked Gob's incoming fist with his palm.

CRACK

Adam: It seems your fist is broken.

Gob: Hmp

Gob looked at his fist then pointed at Adam.

Gob: Let's see. You are saying that I can not beat you, yes?

Adam: Of course. A mortal like you has no way of defeating me in my new form.

Gob: I see. Then try blocking this otherwise it will hurt quite a bit.

Adam: You think you can do something painful to me?

Gob: You will find out.

Gob rosed his damaged fist and punched Adam. Adam simply grabbed Gob's fist.