It's CELEBRATION time!

*Readers POV.*

I woke up on a Saturday morning rather slowly since today was Saturday I just wanna sleep in and have the hold day to myself and relax... But I then felt something move under my covers then my eyes widen a bit before I let out a groan as I rubbed my face and when the cover shifted a bit and rose up it showed Raynare.... in a.... 'VERY' revealing night gown on while rubbing her left eye tiredly.

Raynare: what seems to be the problem my love?~

I just let out a sigh and sits up stretching a bit. She started calling me love for some reason... She seems the flirty type so I just do what I normally do when people talk about things I don't care for... Ignore it.

(Y/n): ...I may not have school... But now that I let you and your friends stay here... I will have to get up early then I usually do on weekdays... And I won't enjoy it

She just giggled and wraps her arms around my neck getting her face close to mine having a lustful smile plastered on her face, but before I can/do anything Kalawarner and Mittelt walked in.

Kalawarner: hey (y/n) have you seen raynare she's not in her room when I checked and-

She pauses looking at the scene that's in front of her and Mittelt walks in after and just starts talking since her eyes are closed with arms crossed.

Mittelt: yeah! I was getting hungry and neither of you were making breakfast so Kalawarner and I had to-

She opened her eyes seeing the scene in front of her as well. Kalawarner and her grew blushes while Raynare blushed a bit while I have the same poker face but they started screaming at the top of there lungs as I quickly covered my ears... If there's something I learned at that moment... There's something that's louder then my alarm clock... I'm so glad I wasn't still asleep. I got up once they calmed down and explained that nothing happened with her, and Raynare saying something perverted while they complain to her as I just sighed softly getting ready for the day not having any plans, since no sales are happening until I heard a knock on the front door.

(Y/n): who is it!? *Goes to door to open it* if it's another scammer I'm going to have to do something very illegal that I don't want to do!

When I open the door I see it's Issei...

Issei: hey man! I came by to-

Without letting him have the chance to explain anything I slams the door close and gone back to the couch watching the news but he just continues to knock on the door as Kalawarner came up to me.

Kalawarner: who's at the door?

(Y/n): a man that will no longer exist if he doesn't stop knocking and go away in the next minute...

I'd say that with an irritated face and through grit teeth and Kalawarner went and opened the door. A minute goes by before I hear Issei help a bit and they start talking and Mittelt and Raynare came downstairs in new cloths when Kalawarner and Issei came in. It became silenced the only thing that was making noise was the TV until two people screamed.

Issei/Raynare: what is she/he doing here!? *Both point intensely at each other*

Mittelt: she lives here with us idiot!