6.12

AN: Question for this update! Which character has the best character development in the story? It can be about the main/big characters or the characters in each arc...

"Have you heard? The man who created the Chen Corp, Chen Shujin has returned. I heard that he also brought his cousin with him, Wen Zhuhei."

"You are too late, everyone has heard about his return. It is the talk of all the prestigious families and even those from the showbiz industry is hoping to attract their attention."

"Chairman Chen is young, I heard that he is only 26 years old and his cousin is only 18. A talented man, with billions in his name. If I am right, then he is one of the richest man in the world."

"I also heard that he and his cousin are both very handsome. My daughter found a picture of him and Wen Zhuhei and now, she is doing everything to meet them in person."

"They are hosting a banquet at the Chen Corp company. I am just a small businessman and have never had the chance to step into the extravagant company but even I was invited."

"If anyone can catch their attention, they won't have to worry about money at all for the rest of their life."

Wen Zhuhei pulled at his tie uncomfortably as they stood inside the luxurious store getting their clothes tailored. Since Chen Shujin had already informed him about the banquet as soon as they arrived, Wen Zhuhei had known but he was still a bit stifled by the suit he wore.

"Mr. Chen, it is my greatest honor that you have come to my store for your clothes tonight. Please don't worry, I will give these clothes to you as a gift for your return back to Achin." The man stood before Chen Shujin with a smile on as he scanned Chen Shujin's expression.

Chen Shujin nodded his head, fixing his cuff and looked at him with no emotion in his eyes. "Then I will have to thank you. Chen Corp will help you invest in broadening your clothes abroad, there is no need worry about that." Chen Shujin knew that everything came at a cost and he wasn't going to fall in a trap. Chen Corp had been seeking ways to branch out into other areas anyway.

With a wider smile on the man's face, he then replied, "Thank you, Mr. Chen."

As Wen Zhuhei finally came out, he was dressed in a tailored, one-of-a-kind deep gray suit that matched with his eyes. He had took off the piercings on his ear and now had a 40 million watch on with cuff links worth 20 millions. He even had a pendant worth 35 million on his suit. Everything on him was close to over 100 million in worth.

Chen Shujin nodded his head as he looked at Wen Zhuhei. Although Wen Zhuhei seemed a bit uncomfortable, his goal was to make sure everyone knew just how rich he was. He was showing off, because the influential people that were coming today wanted to know just how powerful he was. In the world of business, money was something that everyone was judged by.

Chen Shujin was dressed in a tailored white suit, with a watch on his wrist, a pendant on his suit and cuff links. Just like Wen Zhuhei, everything on him was over 100 million in worth.

They hadn't even gotten back to the villa Chen Shujin owned yet before rushing here. Shu Hezhen had gotten ready beforehand and already was at the company, greeting everyone who came. Li Yinlui had gone to get one of Chen Shujin's expensive brand car that Shu Hezhen had been helping him buy. Lu Hongxue's job at the company was another one of the directors so she had also gotten ready and was meeting with all of the other directors.

A knock came in as they turned towards the door. The man standing there stiffened a bit but he walked towards the door to open it.

"Mr. Li, you have already arrived. Mr. Chen and Mr. Wen have just gotten ready." The man moved out of the way right away as Chen Shujin and Wen Zhuhei stepped out.