Chapter 33

It's 10 pm. The fact I'm still talking with these two are a miracle.

"I wanna go sleep." I groaned and lied down on the floor.

"Don't be a party pooper, Eli." Tori lightly patted my shoulder, I pulled away and sat up.

"Your hands are sticky." I said, grossed out.

I'm probably close to being half asleep, I was told there would be studying and reading.

"Why are you always conscious of people touching you?" Chloe suddenly asked, "you a germaphobe?"

"None of your business." I mumbled and then I saw Tori gave me a pointed look. "Ugh, fine. I told you I don't like people touching me. It feels weird."

"You're grumpy when you're sleepy." she snickered.

"Yeah no shit." I said and stood slowly, my body feeling heavy.

"Leaving already?" Tori boo'd at me. I just replied with a funny face.

"Bye." I said and waved my hand as I walk out.

"Goodnight." I hear Chloe say.

"Goodnight." I closed the door behind me and walked inside my own room.

I plopped down the bed, not caring at the door not being fully closed.

Chloe's P.O.V.

"Is she always like that?" I asked, clearly amused.

It was interesting seeing different sides of her, even if it was mostly grumpy in just different situations.

"Yeah." Tori confirmed and laid down on the floor, "There are times she's super tired for no reason- like right now. And then there are rare times she's super energetic, and by that I mean she wanna go party-"

"She parties?" I looked at her shocked.

"Yeah! Although it was a long time ago. She was talkative, likes to socialize and be all smiles kinda like Hannah."

She was like that? I thought to myself. I couldn't imagine Liz being just like me. It would be nice to have her like that. I haven't seen Liz smile genuinely wide.

I shook myself out of my thoughts, "what about Hannah by the way? You always speak about Liz or me."

"O-oh yeah" she immediately sat up and put a strand behind her ear. She was blushing lightly, barely hiding a smile on her face.

"We've been talking." she said.

"Deets. I need them." I held up my hand and folded my fingers in a 'give me' manner.

She rolled her eyes and her smile finally gave out. "I asked her out."

My eyes went wide, "you're dating?!"

She slightly laughed and scratched the back of her neck, "she said she's thinking about it so no... Still at the talking stage."

"You have a chance though." I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

She waved her hand dismissively and laid down again.