10 :No Beginning and Ending (Zuo Ning Hao)

He really thought she had come to realize it.

  But in fact, she is a fool, she has never, never, never realized.

  The portrait that was not inscribed back then was also inscribed in that year.

  I don't know the return date, but it is parting.

  Once in a dream, you will not realize it in this life.

  When I saw Gu Hong for the first time, I had forgotten the exact time. I only remembered that it was autumn. I was about fifteen or sixteen years old. I was sick, and my body was not good. Any winter solstice banquet and spring banquet, I can't go there. .

  Finally, in those few days, my body was in good condition, and my father took me into the palace once, and Quandang took me out.

  At that time, the emperor was not the emperor, but the fifth prince. I was taken into the palace by my father and happened to see her. She was the most silly palace lady I had ever seen.

  The word "maid of the court" can finally become a woman, a minister, and a simple "person".

  The most hungry woman, the most hungry minister, the most hungry person.

  Gu Hong sees that she is a little older than my sister, that is, a little older than me, but I still don't know when she was born and how much older she is than me.  I don't understand Gu Hong Jian, from beginning to end.

  But I don't know why. The first time I saw Gu Hong and saw her lazily leaning against the railings of the corridor in the sun, my eyes were attracted.

  I was in a bad shape since I was young, I rarely go out, and I don't have many contacts. They are all very disciplined people. A woman my age only knows one sister. My sister is dignified and beautiful, even in her sleep there will be no unruly postures, so I never expected that there will be women who openly soak in the sun.

  She didn't fall asleep, she felt someone passing by, opened her eyes, glanced at us as if she didn't care, got up slowly, stretched her waist, saluted her father with a hippy smile, and jumped again. Jumped away.

  I was a little curious, and said, "Father, who is this? Why can she sleep here? Why is no one talking about her?"

  My father smiled and said: "It's the court lady next to the fifth prince, who seems to have no rules. If the fifth prince doesn't talk about her, who will say her?"

  I stopped asking, obediently followed my father away, and then one time at home, I was on a whim and wanted to learn from her basking in the sun by the railing, but was stopped desperately by the servants. From that moment on, I Some envy her.

  Later, many things happened in the family. My sister passed away and my illness was cured. The fifth prince was enthroned, and his father was half at home. I became an official... The second year of the fifth prince ascended the throne, the palace exam, I saw Gu Hong again. .

  She was called Gu Hong at that time, and she was dressed in men's clothing, and her eyes were so bright, like the sunshine of many years ago.

  The emperor's expression was very ugly.

  I am a little unsure, but I am always envious in my heart.

  I can't bask in the sun, she has been in the sun long ago.

  Others felt that a woman would never be an official, but she did. she is always that beam of uncontrolled sunlight.

  Although I entered the palace as an official a little earlier than her, she was obviously more proficient than me. On the day of the court, I saw her smashing Fan Shilang a little bit by word and with a smile, except for surprise. Besides, he is full of admiration and yearning.