46

"Wait!"

"Wait!". Yoongi chased after Hoseok and Hoseok lets out a VERY loud groan. "I didn't tell you to chase after me". Hoseok says still walking. "What did you mean by that?". Yoongi asked. "You're stupid". Hoseok said. "Do I need a reason to call you stupid?". Hoseok questioned. "Really?". Yoongi huffs. "Hey man". Hoseok shrugs.

"Why are you such a asshole?". Yoongi asked. "Cause... I have one?". Hoseok looks back at Yoongi and still continues to walk. "Are you... Coming into me?". Hoseok asked and finally stops walking. "Disgusting". Was all Yoongi could say and Hoseok raises a brow. "I have men and women killing each other just to see me breath and you call me... Disgusting?".

Hoseok taps his chin and tilts it while blinking at Yoongi. "Wow... You are stupid". Hoseok laughed. "I don't even...". Yoongi stops talking cause he sensed someone. "Oh?". Hoseok smirks and rolls up his sleeves. "Looks like I get to play". Hoseok licked his lips. The sky went dark and so did the area they were standing.

"You're not needed here Yoongi, cause you can't do anything". Hoseok said. "I can fight". Yoongi says. "Never heard of someone that wanted to box a God, but do you". Hoseok says and they heard footsteps walking towards them.

"Where's the boy?".

(Rose note- Thank you all for not asking me why I didn't post yesterday, it means a lot knowing y'all aren't rushing me. I'm not feeling well, so I'm just going to post and go back to sleep)