47

Yoongi got confused when he noticed smoke was walking towards them. "Are you that much of a coward?". Hoseok snorts and the smoke poofs away.

 Hoseok snorts and the smoke poofs away

(Top oppa 😍, from big bang)

"Where is he?". The man asked. "Who?". Yoongi wonders. "Good question". Hoseok said. "Do you prefer Kek or Seunghyun?". Hoseok asked. "Sekhmet, I don't have time for you". The man stated. "Kek it is". Hoseok said. "And please address me as Hoseok". Hoseok smiled.

"He's the God of darkness and other shit". Hoseok said. "Where is he? I will not ask again". Seunghyun says looking at Yoongi. "Why are you looking at me?". Yoongi asked. "Cause his power is all over you". Seunghyun replied. "Now, kindly tell me where is before things get violent". Seunghyun said.

"Violence is always sexy". Hoseok says. "You're not helping". Yoongi whispered. "Just like how you can't help me fight him". Hoseok snickers and turns to Seunghyun. "Kek, baby... Relax". Hoseok says. "Enough!". Seunghyun raises his hand and Yoongi was engulf in black smoke.

Yoongi drops to the ground and grabs his chest. "Guess I have to see for...". "Marad". Hoseok says sighing and Seunghyun starts coughing out blood. Yoongi catches his breath and saw the man puking up blood. "What did you do to him?". Yoongi asked. "Whatever do you mean?". Hoseok gave Yoongi a bright smile that slightly terrified him. "And I didn't a thank you". Hoseok said.

"Oh? Umm... Thanks". Yoongi says. "Aw! You didn't have to thank me!". Hoseok slaps Yoongi on his back. "As for him... He's ill". Hoseok said. "But... How can you do that?". Yoongi asked. "Illnesses are like destruction to the body". Hoseok says and looks at Seunghyun. "It all depends on the illness". Hoseok laughed coldly.

"You're a psychopath". Yoongi said. "Like I didn't notice". Hoseok huffs and walks over to Seunghyun. Hoseok bends down and watched Seunghyun beg for help with his eyes. Hoseok stares at him in silence with a blank stare on his face. "You look terrible". Hoseok said.

"Want some help?". Hoseok says, knowing Seunghyun couldn't answer him. "Beg me... With your eyes". Hoseok ordered and Seunghyun did just that. "Good boy". Hoseok snaps his fingers and took away the illness he gave Seunghyun. Seunghyun instantly jumps away from Hoseok and Hoseok pouts.

"And I thought we were friends". Hoseok sniffs and rubs his eye. "But you owe me for saving your life". Hoseok told him. "You did that to me!". Seunghyun shouts. "You owe me for saving your life". Hoseok says again. "You'll regret...". Hoseok jumps right in Seunghyun's face. "You'll regret if you don't return my favor".

Seunghyun stares in Hoseok's eyes and saw his self in them and saw how scared he was. Seunghyun disappears and Hoseok groaned. "And we were just getting to know each other too!". Hoseok puffs out his cheeks. "You're crazy!". Yoongi yelled and Hoseok smiled at him.

"And don't you forget it".