And Now...

No one in Fairview Falls is safe.

Twenty years after the events that shook the worlds of so many lives, Rachel and Eden are two of the sole survivors of the original Fear Games. Both have children and families to care for. Rachel, a newly single mother, asks her eldest son Calix to return home after a mental health crisis. Eden, who is having issues with her husband, starts teaching at the new private school in town that she and Rachel enrolled their children into. Everything seems to be going great--or as great as they can be--and it seems that the two friends have put Fear Games behind them.

But something much darker haunts the new students of Valley View Private School. 

Emerald, Rachel's daughter, is a student with good grades, a good body, and rocks at extracurriculars. Some would even say she's perfect. But sometimes being perfect isn't all it's cracked up to be--and sometimes even makes you a target for malicious activity.

Cinder, Emerald's best friend and Eden's eldest daughter, has been sneaking around with her BFF's boyfriend. They both know it's wrong and know they should stop, but they can't seem to stay away from each other. What they don't know is that someone has been watching, waiting to make a move against them. 

And finally, Kael, Eden's middle child, never thought that starting private high school would be easy. He knew freshman year was going to be hard. What he didn't know was that dark secrets underneath the town's surface would put him, his friends, his family, and the entire town at risk of a new set of Fear Games.

And this time, the killer is more dangerous than ever.