Chapter 18

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"Marinette!" Darcy started to shake the unconscious girl, but no luck, she didn't wake up.

Lucy ran to them and behind her was the one and only poison Ivy, she pointed at Marinette and turned to Ivy .

"Please help her aunt ivy, she's my best friend" Lucy begged, ivy stared at her for a moment before agreeing.

"Her name is Marinette, so she's like a Marigold" Ivy stated, Sara gasped at looked at ivy.

"Does that make me a Saragold?" Sara asked, Ivy chuckles but nods, until Darcy cleared her throat.

"Oh right.." Ivy sits next to Marinette, and places her hand on marinettes nose.

"What are you doing to her?" Asked a worried looking Chloe.

"I'm letting her breathe powerful flower scent, it'll make her wake up in a second " Pamela answered, just then Marinette stirred in her place before blinking her eyes.

"Marinette! Are you okay!?" Lucy asked, Then Chloe scoffed.

"Does it look like she's okay? For God's sake she fainted!" Chloe snaps, Lucy rolls her eyes but focuses on Marinette who had clueless look on her face.

"W-what happened?" She asked, they take a look at each other before answering her.

"You got a call from luka, then you suddenly fainted, don't you remember what he told you?" Darcy asked, Marinette started to blink away tears before standing up and running away from the scene.

"Marinette! Wait up!" Chloe yelled, she and the girls ran hot on her trail, leaving ivy alone, she sighed and mumbled ' Poor girl '.

Marinette ran to the car but slammed herself into it while she was sobbing, she fell to her knees and hid her face behind her hands.

It wasn't long until the girls reached out for her, she cried in their hands, with them without a clue on what's going on.

But a few moments later, Marinette motion them to get in the car, so they did what she asked.

She silently sat in the car for a sec before saying.

"Take us to the hospital that's next to your condo Chloe " Marinette said with a raspy voice, the girls gulped but Chloe also drives them to the hospital.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Once they parked the car, Chloe couldn't help but ask.

"Okay Marinette, What's going on?! " Marinette Bit her bottom lip before saying.

"Jagged and Penny got into an accident" She whispered, Most of them gasped lighty.

"What!? Why didn't you tell us!?" Sara yelled, she got out of the car into the hospital.

"Sara! Wait!" Darcy followed behind her, Leaving Lucy,Chloe and Marinette.

"i didn't tell you guys because, Luka said he thinks one of them didn't make it...." She sobbed, Chloe placed her hand on her mouth, Lucy rubbed Marinette back.

"I'm so sorry Marinette" Lucy felt so bad, but then they got out and went inside the hospital.

Sara was arguing with a nurse in the front of the ICU, And Darcy was holding Sara back.

"What's going on here?!" Chloe yelled, The nusre gave them a sharp look.

"This young girl isn't allowed to enter even if she's family, unless an older relative is with her" she said.