Chapter 71

A/n: sup.

I need to figure our what i'm doing with my life. It's five pm and I just now woke up to write this.

Lucia drove home from the police station, exhausted. She'd spent nearly the entire day arguing with her ex husband, and speaking with the police.

A lot of yelling happened.

She got to a red light when she got a call, she looked at the screen and didn't recognize the number.

"Oooooh, mysterious!" She whispered with a smile, picking up.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hello." A voice answered.

"Who is this?" Lucia asked.

"Maya Storm"

Lucia almost dropped the phone.

"Mom?!"

————————————————————

Lucia crashed into her house and ran to her room.

"Suitcase suitcase suitcase..." she muttered. "Aha!"

Lucia had no idea how her mom got her number, but she's glad she did. She lost contact with her family after she married Andrew, but her mother just informed her of her youngest sister's death, and Lucia wanted to make it to the funeral, she loved her sister.

Lucia quickly packed her bags and put them in her car. She didn't have to leave for the airport until the next day, but she liked to be prepared.

"Mom...?" Virgil asked, when he noticed his mother frantically running across the house.

"Oh! Virgil!" She smiled, rummaging through the fridge, placing the things she knew Virgil would eat in the front, and the no go's in the back so he didn't have to search to get what he needed.

"Okay, so I just bought you some yogurt, i'm putting it at the bottom of the fridge, just so you know, there are several things in here you might be able to eat, so I hope you at least try to eat it and don't starve yourself please—"

"Mom!" Virgil yelled.

"Yes, honey?"

"What's happening?"

"Oh! Um, my youngest sister died" she smiled sadly.

"I have an aunt? And I never met her?"

"You have like, a million aunts, hon. Back when you were just a chubby five pound newborn baby, I told Andrew I didn't care what he said, my mom deserves to see her grandchild, and my sisters deserve to see their first nephew" she smiled, "so you did meet them, you were just very very young"

"I was very close to my youngest sister. She deserves the best funeral and a beautiful eulogy and i'll be there to make sure of it. She was a great person. When you were born she wasn't even in her late teen's yet, and she demanded to hold you first. She said that you were so handsome and cute" Lucia smiled.

"She died so young.." Lucia frowned.

"Well, I have to leave for the airport, but I hope you're not too lonely by yourself" Lucia frowned.

"Oh trust me, he won't be" Remus sing-songed.

"Oh-well, that's good... text me about your teenage drama, i'd love to hear about it, bye!" Lucia said, kissing Virgil on the forehead, ruffling his hair.

"Moooooommmm" he groaned in embarrassment as his boyfriends laughed at him.

A/n: welp, back to sleep with me