㉜This Is Getting Out Of Hand

"Taehyung, it's good to see you," Namjoon greeted as he walked into the meeting room with the other two boys.

"Good morning, guys."

"So let's get started, hmm?" Hoseok said once everyone sat down and took some documents out of his briefcase. "I'm sure Jeongguk explained to you some things."

"Yes, he did." Taehyung had a serious expression on his face as all of them. Apparently, when they were talking about business, they were completely professional about it, and although Taehyung thought it was the right thing to do, they seemed kind of intimidating.

"Okay, so the photoshoot and the commercial will take place outdoors, at the company's rooftop. We're thinking he can wear a black suit and a dress shirt with a floral design since it's spring. What do you think, Jeongguk?" Namjoon looked at the young CEO at last.

"Sounds perfect."

"I'm sorry, shouldn't we sign a contract first?" Taehyung asked hesitantly.

"The company's lawyer will be here in a moment, don't worry about that," Hoseok informed.

"The concept we want is..." Namjoon rubbed his chin in thought. "Serious, enchanting, and maybe kind of seductive. The photographer will give you all the directions so don't get nervous."

Taehyung gulped as he listened to Namjoon; he truly didn't want to get nervous about it, but he couldn't help it.

"You'll do great, I'm sure," Hoseok cheered him on as he detected how anxious the boy was.

"Yes, you have to be relaxed in order to do a good job. And all of us want you to do well." Namjoon offered him an encouraging smile.

"I want that too," Taehyung uttered with a mild sigh as he lowered his head.

After a few minutes, the lawyer came and explained everything to Taehyung thoroughly. Although the black-haired couldn't understand everything since he hadn't signed a contract before, he trusted the three boys, and especially Jeongguk. He knew that Jeongguk wanted the best for him and he wouldn't do anything to hurt him.

So he signed the contract, and Namjoon went with Hoseok to prepare everything for the photoshoot.

"I have work today, though. Will I be able to finish on time?" Taehyung asked the CEO as they strolled towards his office.

"Maybe you'll be an hour late or something. I'm sure Inguk will be okay with that."

"I'll call him." Taehyung fished his phone out of his pocket and called him.

Indeed, Inguk was understanding about it and didn't have a problem with him being late. "When will I start?"

"They will get everything ready as soon as possible. Don't worry so much about it," Jeongguk said softly as they entered the office.

"How can I not?" he murmured as he wilted on the couch.

Jeongguk peered at the boy through fond eyes for a moment and perched next to him. He cupped his cheeks, instructing him to look at him, and gave him a soothing smile. "You'll do great, Tae."

"You don't know that." Taehyung melted in his touch, placing his hands over his.

"I do know that." He dragged his thumbs across his smooth cheeks, eyes wandering his gorgeous traits. "Even if you just stand there doing nothing, you'll be the most handsome model ever."

A shy smile dangled on the corner of his lips as he lowered his gaze. "Who's exaggerating now?"

"I'm not, trust me."