Barista ♡

Mark walked into the busy coffee shop, closing the door quickly so no cold air comes in.When the door was closed he was immediately met with warmth.He pulled his scarf around his neck abit more before walking to the coffee bar.He pulled out his phone not even looking at the Barista thinking it's his friend. " Hey Taeyong, I'll have the usual " He says blindly not looking at the man behind the counter.

He lifts his head when he hears a melodious chuckle. " Sorry Taeyong's on a different shift now , what can I get ya " A tall man with white blonde hair says with a cute smile.Oh my God, his smile.Its fucking adorable thought Mark.He gulped and looked at the tall male in front of him,taking in his appearance. He had bright white blonde dyed hair and eyebrow slits.His hair was shaved in the sides with lines and dyed black.He also had a couple ear piercings.(punch era)

If anyone had just looked at him and described him on sight they would think he looks like some high school rebel or 'bad boy' some cringy ass people would say.But his smile gave away everything else. Because of his eyebrow slits and piercings he looks scary and intimidating, but when he smiles it's so surreal. When he smiles you could feel your stomach erupt into butterflies. His smile was just so warm and adorable.

Mark felt his cheeks heat up at the sight of the taller male before him." O-oh s-sorry"Mark stumbled over his words clearly flustered by the attractive male." It's cool what will ya have today " The other male exclaims giving his signature smile making Mark's heart do flips." U-umm, I'll h-have a iced  hot chocolate with  whipped cream and extra sprinkles" Mark says trying so hard not to show the blonde  male he's flustered.

The taller giggles cutely at Marks order and mark stares at him in confusion. " aww , your drink is adorable " The blonde man states with another cute chuckle. Mark feels his cheeks flush more and he tries to hide in his scarf by burying his nose in it."aww your cute " The other male exclaims making Mark's ears burn and stomach do flips.

The blonde writes down his order and gets to work.Mark just stood there awkwardly avoiding eye contact while the tips of his ears burn red.The sound of chatter , shuffling  and the generator running filled the silence in the small café. A mop of blue-ish gray-ish hair  popped it's head out of the kitchen startling Mark a little. " Yo, hyung your shift is over .Want me to take over?" A boy who looked abit younger than me asked the  blonde Barista.

" Nah, it's ok Jaemin-ah, it's my last customer so it's cool" The tall barista responded putting sprinkles on my drink." Ok " was the other males response and walked off.The tall blonde barista put a straw in my  drink and slides it over gently to the front counter." Hear you go sir, that will be 1,000 won " ( idk how Korean money works ) The Barista says with another smile making Mark's heart flutter again.

Mark nods and hands over the money.He's about to leave when he feels a hand gripping his elbow lightly. He looks up at the taller male and sees he has a shy smile in his face."Umm,could I get your name..and probably number? " He asks . Mark's cheeks heat for like the 40th time that day . " yeah s-sure " Mark pulls out his phone and gives it to the other guy.He takes down the number and gives it back to the shorter.

" I'm Yuta by the way, Nakamoto Yuta" The taller says with that same bright smile. "I-im Mark , Mark lee" The stranger nods and grabs is Jacket before walking out,  not before yelling " Nice to meet you Mark , I'll text ya!"

Mark felt his stamoch erupt in butterflies...butterflies caused by a certain Barista♡...