CH 18

"No.... he beat me... he's not any weaker at all!" he was violantly shaking at this point. 'And look at what he did to my nomu. They cheated. There can't be two people that could beat that thing. They cheated cheated cheatedcheatedcheatedcheatedcheatedcheate CHEATED!'

Mountain zone

"Get your hands up. And no quirks got it." the girls let out anger hiss's "use your powers and i'll kill your friend here." he tugged at kaminari's collar. Holding him up like he didn't weigh a thing.

"Kaminari is helpless."

"Damn villain, he totally caught us with our pants down. I thought that electric blast would have fried them all. Where so stupid. How did we not see this coming!?"

"I feel a little brotherhood with other electric types. So I don't want to kill him, but I will if you make me." electricity pulsed from his hand. Kaminari was shaking and looked like he was about to cry. They both put their hands up.

"An electric type." momo couldn't help state the obvious "he is probably the one todorooki said was jamming our communications."

"Eh? Don't move a muscle lets take this nice and slow." he started his way toward them. They instinctively clicked their tongues.

Jiro looked at her ear jack and then back at him "you know you two dudes are so lucky."

"Huh" what was jiro talking about, what's her plan?

"People with electric type quirks are destined for mainstreamed success."

"Huh" he stopped in his tracks, what is she going on about?

"What are you doing?" momo whispered to her but Jiro said nothing.

"Even if you didn't want to be a hero, there are tons of jobs you could do in the city, right?" she stealthyly tried to move her earphone jack down to her boots. Momo noticed but tried not to let that show. "So i'm wondering, why would you become a villain in the first place?"

'I see, jiro can attack without moving if she can get her earphone jack plugged in.'

"You don't have to answer, i thought it might be interesting to know, that's all." her courd had reached her boot and was about to go into the slot. The villain holding kaminari reached his hand closer to kaminari's face and let off some electricity. It shocked both momo and jiro.

"Nice try. You think you can desert me that easily?" she brought her jack back up "big mistake, sweetheart. I'm not a dumb thug that would be out smarted by a couple of kids like the rest of these blokes." his fellow villains started to stir and get up "you needed to learn to take hostage situations seriously. I didn't want to do this but here we are. New deal. It's either this idiot dies, or you do. How about that?" kaminari still had the stupied look on his face. He had a bit of a bloody nose and drool on his chin. His was blabbering inconstant words and sounds of desserts. He was scared. "Hehehe, now then what's it going to be girlys?" he started his walk once more. Murdder in his eyes.

*Plasza*

"What's going on here? He's just as strong as he's always been. Damit, don't tell me I was lied to."

"What's wrong? Not attacking me? Didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier?" the intense neon blue eyes of his made shigaraki step back "well come and get me! If you dare."

"Man, this is... intense." she was just stund at the whole thing.

"As I expected, there is no reason to fight now. He'll handle this." todoroki added

Izuku noticed the one thing no one else knew. All might was letting off smoke. He was out of time. "Come on cha-steel. It's time we get out of here. We don't want to get in his way or get taken hostage. You also needed medical attention." Kirishima was concerned about cha-steel. He looked pretty messed up.