When You Catch Them Watching ✨Porn✨

Hey thots, before you bitches scream and shout at me for not updating in a long long long time. let me explain. i was...i got no explanation. i just wasn't feeling it for a while. but after seeing so many comments and votes on this book i decided to start my shit up again and make dirty reaction and little cute fluffs for you guys. i still might not update as much. but i will work on updating.

Namjoon

Y/N POV

I just came home but I came home quietly because it was 11 at night and expected Namjoon to be fast asleep.

So I took off my shoes before I got in the door and sat them next to the door and closed and locked the door behind me.

I came home from being with my best friend she wanted me to stay over all night and we could both stay up. But this bitch fell asleep. So I left.

I tip toed around the house trying to wake Namjoon up and when I got to our bedroom I heard moaning.

"I know he's not cheating on me." I said looking through the crack in the door. And quickly saw that he wasn't cheating he was watching porn.

He had his hand under the covers and he was obviously pumping himself.

"Fuck." He said shutting his eyes tight. And I just stood there and watched. I didn't even know Namjoon watched porn. I guess I was really dumb for thinking that.

"Y/n shit." Namjoon moaned. I was quite aroused watching him moan my name.

But I fell in the door and on the floor and Namjoon quickly took his hand from under the covers but stopped when he saw it was me.

"Babe come here." Namjoon said.

"I wanna take a shower Namjoon." I whined.

"We can take this to the bathroom." He said getting out the bed and I laughed but I gladly followed his ass to the bathroom.

Jin

I just woke up from a nap. And when I looked around I was pissed. Jin went to sleep with me and couldn't bother to wake me up when he got up. He said we would watch a movie when we got up.

I got up and rubbed my eyes to get my vision more clear. And went into the living room and saw Jin on the computer watching porn.

It was rough aggressive type porn too. And I was really surprised because Jin normally likes vanilla sex.

"Is that a BBC Jin?" I said walking over to him and jumped so hard. And started scolding me for sneaking up on him and scaring him like that since he really is a scaredy cat.

"You can't sneak up on people like that. It's uncalled for. It's rude." He said moving his head all around like he normally does when he is mad.

"How are you gonna try and spin this around like you weren't watching porn about big black—"

"Don't say it. Don't let your innocent pure mouth say it." He said.

"Cock." I said making him shake his head.

"If you wanted some fucking all you had to do was say so Jin." I said making him sigh.

"This is a gross conversation." He said getting up laughing going to the bedroom.

"This is a gross conversation? You are watching Blacked. He just spit in her mouth." I said laughing and pausing it.

Yoongi

I am going over to the dorms to stay the night. He should know by now that I just show up and decide to stay the night.

I have a key I come here so much.