(2) Academy..

"Naruto~" m/n hummed, knocking at his door. "You're gonna be late for school, man!"

As soon as he said that, Naruto came bursting out the door. "Not again! Iruka-sensei is gonna kill me!" He quickly grabbed m/n's hand and sprinted all the way to the academy.

~~

Iruka groaned as class started and Naruto wasn't even close to coming on time. "Ok class! We are going to have a new student today so please behav-"

Bam!

The door slid open, revealing m/n. "Sorry we're late, it was my fault for making Naruto late." He said quietly, turning around to see Naruto peeping his head out. "Thanks man." Naruto whispered.

As Naruto went to his seat, Iruka sighed, "Now, can you introduce yourself please."

"I'm Nakayama m/n. Don't call me by my last name though."

"Any questions for m/n?" Iruka asked the class as many hand shot up.

"Where are you from?"

"Not here."

"How old are you?"

"12"

"Are you a girl?"

"What the hell? What kind of question is that?"

"Oh! Why do you have those bandages over your eyes?"

"Nunya business."

Iruka sweat dropped, "Ok then, you can go find a seat, m/n." He nodded, walking towards Naruto, sitting down.

"Ok class, we are going to do some target practice. Now get into pairs of two." Iruka said. M/n looked to the side, seeing a ravenette being swarmed by girls who want to pair up with him.

"Naruto, what's up with all those girls going for duck-butt over there?" he asked, seeing Naruto scowl, "That's Sasuke. He's so annoying! Thinking he's so cool!"

"Ok. But he's not that good looking, right? Well, personality wise I'm guessing." M/n said, rubbing his chin.

•••

Thunk!

Thunk!

"How did you miss the target, Naruto?" M/n giggled, "Well if your so good, you try!"

M/n turned to Sasuke, who got all his shuriken to hit the target, a cocky grunt escaping his mouth. "Hey! You!" M/n pointed to Sasuke, "Stop being so cocky! You're not all that ya know!"

A slight irk mark appeared on Sasuke's head. "For someone who can't see. You sure do have a big mouth."

"Just cause I can't see doesn't mean anything." M/n smirked, taking out several shuriken, which surprised Sasuke.

The small bickering with Sasuke caused some eyes to be watching them. Suddenly, m/n launched his shuriken to the target, hitting each and every one of them. "See? Dumbass, don't judge a book by its cover." M/n snickered, walking away.

"~M/n is soo cool~~" some girls swooned.

•••

"Class, now we are going to do some taijutsu. And I will be assigning the partners." Iruka said, first calling up Naruto and Kiba. Then Ino and Sakura, and so on.

"Next is...Sasuke and M/n!"

Sasuke grew a big smirk as they both faced each other. "You ready to get your ass whooped?" M/n sneered, making Sasuke's eye twitch ever so slightly. He furiously got into his fighting stance, as m/n stood there.

'His stance seems loose, idiot.' Sasuke smirked, running towards him, his arm going for a right hook aiming towards m/n's face. As his fist got closer, m/n side stepped. Quickly grabbing Sasuke's arm, yanking him closer holding his fist out.

Wham!

Sasuke got up swiftly, wiping his mouth, seeing blood smeared on his hand. "How'd you like that, SasGAY!" M/n giggled, trying to anger the ravenette more. Sasuke blushes furiously, charging at him again.

Only for m/n to quickly shift to the side, but Sasuke did a counter by pivoting and sending a roundhouse kick straight to m/n's stomach.

The hit sent him flying to the ground. As Sasuke smirks, think he won. He sees m/n get up, blushing and giggling, "That felt so good~ I haven't been hit like that in so long!"

M/n laughed, appearing behind Sasuke, "But~ you need to get beaten by somebody. Or else how are you gonna learn~" m/n hummed, kicking Sasuke's back.

He slide on the ground, grunting in pain. As soon as he tried to get up, his eyes met m/n's face, seeing a kunai being shoved in his face.

"I win~" m/n poked the boy's nose with a 'bop'. "Uh. I guess m/n wins this spar!" Iruka said, surprised a bit. M/n smiled, putting his kunai away and jogging towards the blonde.

"You won against Sasuke! Believe it!" Naruto cheered, causing m/n to laugh.

"Are you ok Sasuke-kun?"

"You did so good!"

M/n glanced at the swarm of fangirls around Sasuke. "I was the one that won, shouldn't I be the one to get complimented and swarmed by?"

Naruto shrugged, "I don't know! Girls are hard to read. Believe it!"

"Is it really necessary to say 'believe it' at the end of every sentence?" M/n deadpanned, Naruto chuckled awkwardly, "Let's just go home. Let's eat at my place!"

"Hey!"

M/n and Naruto turn around, only to see the ravenette, "Yes..Sasuke-kun~" m/n said his name like his fangirls. Which made Naruto burst out laughing.

"Sorry! But what is it you need?" he quickly apologized, "You're...really good at taijutsu."

"Thanks? It this a genjutsu?" M/n freaked out, "Never mind! Forget that I even said that." Sasuke growled, turning around. Trying to hide the light tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Ok! Bye bye~" m/n waved, slightly puzzled at Sasuke's compliment. 'What the hell was that about...?'

~to be continued~