𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

CHAPTER SEVENTY:WITNESSES

CHAPTER SEVENTY:
WITNESSES

"SHUT UP! I HATED the first British invasion. I hate the second one even more." The voice of Garret could be heard as the two blonde's appeared, watching as the male pinned an innocent against the alleyway wall.

"Even the Beatles? Really Garret?" Emma spoke, cocking a perfect eyebrow at the male. He turned at the sound of Emma's voice.

"Emma! How've you been love?" Garret asked. Emma tilted her head at the man and he shrugged his shoulders. "Old habits die hard."

"Carlisle needs you." Rosalie finally spoke up. The two watched as Garret removed his hand from the mans throat, allowing him the chance to crawl away.

"Sounds interesting." Garret spoke, looking between the two blondes. The man then started to cry for help and an amused smile fell on Garret's lips as he tilted his head slightly. "But first, I better finish my meal." The two shared uncomfortable glances as Garret killed his victim before he finally decided to join the two women.

Their were many more vampires than Emma was expecting. The Denali's were there, the Irish clan was, two unfamiliar nomads were there as well. Then there was Garret, Amun and his clan, and then there were two others that stood farther away from themselves in their own little bubble. Emma stopped dead in her tracks when she finally realized who the other two were.

"Peter? Charlie?" Emma asked. The two turned at the sound of their names and smiles fell on both of their faces when they saw the youngest Whitlock sibling. Emma was quick to walk up to them before pulling Peter into a tight hug first, the male giving Emma a kiss on the top of the head before allowing her to pull away to hug Charlotte.

"I've missed you both so much." Emma spoke before pulling away from Charlotte.

"Sorry we haven't visited. We've been out and about lately." Charlotte apologized. Emma shook her head as she smiled.

"It's understandable."

"Where's Jasper?" Peter asked the girl with furrowed eyebrows. "I've never seen you two more than ten feet away from each other."

Emma bit her lip as a frown fell on her face. "I don't know. I wish I did. He and Alice left a few days ago."

"He'll be back." Charlotte assured the blonde, giving her hand a comforting squeeze. Emma gave her a small smile before it suddenly brightened.

"You haven't met Rose yet. After all these years I can't believe you haven't met her." Emma responded. Emma turned her head to look at her wife who had been chatting with Amelia. "Rose, come here." Rosalie looked at her wife before walking towards her.

"Is this the Rose that you've been telling us all about?" Charlotte asked, her smile turning slightly excited.

"Mhm." Emma nodded. Rosalie appeared beside of her and Emma immediately grabbed her hand, interlacing their fingers. "Charlie, Peter, this is my mate and wife, Rosalie. Rose, this Charlotte and Peter. Jasper and I's old friends."