7

Jungkook drove back home in a rush since he had little time to get ready. He quickly rushed inside the house heading to the shower, after a couple minutes he got out quickly drying himself not having time to dry his hair since it takes a little longer to dry.

He wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out the bathroom seeing his mother standing there. "Where are you going?" She asked following him into his room. "My boss wants to go to the club"

"Taehyung? Holy shit which one?" His mother squealed as he was looking for an outfit to wear for the club. He shrugged and lightly pushed her out the room. "Dress nice to impress him, make him drool all over you" she exclaimed. "No mom that's gay" he sighed closing the door and locking it.

"That's gay! Eww no that's gay! I'm not gay" he heard her mocked as he started to get changed. "Leave me alone you meanie" He pouted and checked himself out in the mirror.

He had a black button silky shirt on with some black pants with a chain hanging over on the right pocket. He opened the door seeing his mother standing there squealing. "My goodness you look so handsome! Taehyung will sure be all over you" she kissed his cheek.

'Pfft yeah right, he'll probably hate me even more the moment he sees me' he scoffed and grabbed his phone checking the time 9:30pm "shit! Mom I have to go" he said giving her a quick kiss.

"What time will you be back!!?" She shouted "very late mom!! Don't wait for me go to sleep!!" He shouted back and left the house running towards his car.

He turned it on and got inside zooming out of his driving repeating 'shit!' Multiple times. After an hour he got to the building. He looked at his phone and saw it was 10:45pm just on time.

He calmed himself down a little catching his breath and walked inside the building. He saw Yoongi and Namjoon talking up front. "Hey hyungs, you guys look amazing" he complimented them.

"Us? Look you! Jin is going to freak the fuck out, but I still can't see your abs mind unbuttoning it a little" Namjoon smiled about to unbutton Jungkook's shirt but he pushed him away.

"No hyung! Guys don't you think this is kinda gay? Jin wanting to see my abs?" He frowned rethinking the whole situation.

"Um Jin is gay?" Namjoon looked at him confused.

Jungkook choked on his spit "Namjoon he's not out of the closet yet, he's still learning" Yoongi said patting Jungkook's back to calm him down.

"Wait Jungkook you're gay?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook quickly shook his head "no fucking way I'm gay! That shit is disgusting! W-well not disgusting I support the LGBTQ+ community but I just can't see myself being gay" he fumble with his words.

Namjoon frowned looking at Jungkook "so if you were to be gay than you would find yourself disgusting?"

"Yes! I would be disappointed in myself" Jungkook sighed.

"Why disappointed?" Yoongi asked.

"Because I won't be able to have kids" He responded fumbling with his fingers.

"That's all? You know you can always adopt" Namjoon chuckled. "Still I can't see myself being gay, but if I do catch feelings for a guy promise me you guys won't laugh" Jungkook pouted.

They both shook their heads "Dude Yoongi hyung is so gay for Mr.Park, holy shit Yoongi maybe tonight you could make a move"