8

"Jin please don't" Hoseok whined trying to push a drunk Jin away. "It's a free lap dance though" Jin slurred. "No I don't want it! Go ahead and do it on Namjoon" Hoseok pushed him onto Namjoon.

"Woah woah! I don't want his flat ass all over my face" Namjoon got up from his seat and tried to put Jin in it instead. "Come on Joonie" Jin grabbed the collar of his shirt trying to pull him down on the one-seated couch. "Jin calm down! Can you stop being slutty for once, go to sleep" Namjoon removed his hands from his shirt and stood up.
"But I'm not tired" Jin whined about to stand up but Namjoon pushed him back down "Stay here and close your eyes"

Jin complied and not even a minute later Jin was off to dream land. "Finally!" Namjoon walked to a different one-seated couch and plopped himself in it. "Damn" Jungkook muttered.

"Jin is always like that slutty and horny, Jimin is sensitive and cries over everything and Taehyung is very clingy like a kid" Yoongi explained "Only when they're drunk, thank god it isn't when they're sober" he went on.

"Well they look perfectly fine" Jungkook said watching them by the bar from afar. "For now" Yoongi chugged down a shot making Jungkook gasp "hyung! You can't drink you have to take care of Mr.Park" he snatched the small glass away from him.

"Oh calm down it's just one shot it won't effect me" Yoongi shrugged then got up stretching. "I'm going to the bathroom take care of Jimin for me" Yoongi said before leaving. Jungkook sighed and leaned back onto the couch watching Jimin and Taehyung. "You should bring them over here it's much safer" Namjoon suggested.

Jungkook nodded and stood up "I'll go with you" Hoseok also stood up and followed Jungkook to the bar. "Mr.Kim and Mr.Park you guys should come over and sit with us" Jungkook suggested. "No!" Jimin stomped his foot. "Oh god he's drunk, come on Jimin" Hoseok said pulling Jimin's arm.

"I said no! No means no!" Jimin shouted getting a couple others attention. "Is there a problem over here?" The bartender asked. "No, we're just getting-" Hoseok started but was cut off.

"Yes! They want me to go with them but I don't! They're trying to kidnapped me" Jimin started to cry. Hoseok sighed "Jimin please, get up come on" Hoseok said trying to stand Jimin up. "No!!!" Jimin pushed him away.

"I think you guys should leave them alone if they don't want to go with you" the bartender said. "Yeah what he said" Jimin pushed Hoseok away. "I wanna gooo~" Taehyung slurred standing up stumbling. "Woah careful" Jungkook grabbed his shoulder holding him still.

"Oh thank you" Taehyung smiled softly. "No Taetae these are scary bad men! They will hurt you" Jimin whispered loudly as if no one could hear him. Hoseok rolled his eyes and pulled Jimin out of the chair, Jimin started to scream and kick Hoseok away "STAY AWAY FROM ME MONSTER!!" He started to cry again. "Holy shit man, you act like you don't know me damn" Hoseok bent down and picked Jimin up. "I don't!! Someone please help me" Jimin cried again but even louder.

"Let him go or I'll the cops" the bartender said. "No need for that sir, I'm his bodyguard and this is his best friend" Yoongi approached them grabbing Jimin from Hoseok's hands. "He tends to get sensitive when he's drunk" he went on and put Jimin on his shoulder. "Oh pardon me" the bartender apologized. "It's fine, happens all the time" Yoongi said before walking off with a crying Jimin on his shoulder.

"This is why I can never get fully drunk with these three around" Hoseok pouted "That's okay, maybe someday you should go out by yourself" Jungkook suggested still holding onto Taehyung's shoulders.

"I should but when? Not with this tour going on" Hoseok sighed and left. Jungkook watched him leave until Taehyung started to burp loudly making Jungkook scrunched his nose in disgust. Taehyung giggled turning towards Jungkook. "I want ice cream" he pouted. "Not right now sir, how about I bring you home first?" Jungkook suggested. Taehyung nodded and started to squish Jungkook's cheeks. "You're adorable" he hiccuped. Jungkook blushed at the comment "t-thank you sir"