10

'H-he remembers!!?'

Jungkook didn't say anything and continued to walk"wow you're seriously going to ignore me like that again?"

Jungkook still didn't respond "okay I'm sorry alright? I didn't mean to kiss you I was drunk, I tend to get clingy around others" Taehyung reached up to him "it's fine sir" he replied.

"Can we forget that ever happened?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded 'oh yeah definitely!'.

"Good! Why didn't you leave the moment you dropped me off!? You could've raped me" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

'Are you fucking kidding me!?'

"Sir you begged me to stay and eat some ice cream with you" Jungkook sighed. "Begged!?" Taehyung scoffed "I don't beg like you" he went on.

'Seriously?'

"Sir shouldn't you be at rehearsals right now?" He asked. Taehyung shook his head "I'm supposed to be eating, but you're taking up my time" Taehyung stomped away from him. 'What? How!'

"Sorry sir, but why aren't you at home? Or why didn't you tell me to order food?" He asked pulling out his phone "I already did, all by myself like the big boy I am" Taehyung replied.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and followed Taehyung to a room that was filled with staircases "Um sir what are we doing here?" He asked "Shut up and follow me" Taehyung walked up the stairs and Jungkook followed.

There was a white door at the top of the stairs. Taehyung slammed the door open running outside "Mr.Kim!" Jungkook immediately ran after him knowing that they were on the rooftop. Taehyung continued running to the other side of the building "Mr.Kim please stop!!" Jungkook shouted but Taehyung didn't listen and got closer to the edge.

'Don't jump don't jump!'

Then Taehyung suddenly stopped right on the edge "Mr.Kim please back away from the edge" Jungkook ordered slowing down. Taehyung turned around and shrugged then he sat down on the edge swinging his legs "Sir please! You're going to fall" Jungkook got closer to him about grab him and pull him away. "would you stop being dramatic!? Do you see me panicking? Crying? I'm perfectly fine Mr.Jeon I'm just trying to enjoy this nice view" Taehyung grumble.

"That's good sir but this is dangerous I don't want you to fall" Jungkook stood right behind him worried. "I won't!! Now shut up and sit down" Taehyung ordered, Jungkook sighed but didn't move he stood behind Taehyung just in case he would fall. "Oh my fucking god- Mr.Jeon sit down! Nothing will happen I've done this multiple times" Taehyung snapped.

Jungkook quickly sat down behind Taehyung. After a couple minutes of silence Taehyung phone vibrated, he pulled it out and saw that his food was here. "Finally, Mr.Jeon my food is here go get it" Taehyung ordered and put his phone away. "Yes sir" Jungkook got up about walk away but stopped "Mr.Kim"

"Yes?" He turned his head "could you not sit on the edge while I'm not-"

"Fucking baby" Taehyung grumbled but got up and walked away from the edge "thank you sir, I'll be right back" Jungkook said quickly before leaving.

Taehyung watched Jungkook leave, once the door was shut close he made his way back to the edge and sat down swinging his legs. He breathed in the fresh air and smiled "finally some peace and quiet" he closed his eyes.
-

-

-
"I have your food sir- SIR!!" Jungkook rushed up to him with the food. Taehyung quickly stood up and snatched the food away from Jungkook "Can you be careful!? The food might mess up" he sat down on the floor and started to pull the food out from the bag. "I told you not to sit on the-"