13

Jungkook arrived at his hotel room which was across from Taehyung's. He put all his bags and suitcases on the bed feeling tired and wanting to change. He walked towards the door about to close it but saw Taehyung struggling out in the hallway with his stuff. "Do you need any help sir?" He asked but didn't get a reply.

'Is he really not going to talk to me?'

Jungkook sighed and grabbed Taehyung's biggest suitcases without a problem and brought them inside the room. He set them down on the floor by the bed and left without a word. Taehyung stood out there in the hallway blushing a little.

'No! Stop! I'm mad at him'

He grabbed his bags and headed inside his room. He closed the door and dropped the bags on a chair nearby, he was too lazy and tired to change so instead he took off his pants and turned off the lamp that was on the night stand. He grabbed his charger plugging in a outlet that was next to his bed and then grabbed his phone plugging it in. He laid down on the bed making himself comfortable under the covers and then closed his eyes going straight into dreamland.

-

-

-

-

Jungkook woke up at the sound of his alarm going off. He turned over and grabbed his phone turning it off, he sat up and stretched for bit then stood up and walked towards the bathroom. He brushed his teeth, washed his face, and styled his hair then walked out the bathroom and looked for his suitcase that was filled with his suits.

Once he found it he unzips it and picks out the first suit. He quickly changes into it and grabbed his ear piece that was on the night stand along with his phone. He walks out the room and walked up to Taehyung's room, he knocks on the door a couple times. It open immediately with a nicely dressed Taehyung. He looks at him up and down not noticing the fact that he was checking him out.

'He has good taste in style, Damn those pants grip his thighs nicely- wait what?'

Taehyung walks out the room shoving him on the way out. 'Rude' Jungkook follows behind quickly as they make their way over to the elevator where the others were. "Good morning! Today is a big day, let's go get breakfast first and then head down to the stadium" Hoseok greeted as they walked inside the elevator. "Yes! What should we get?" Jimin asked. "Anything! I'm so hungry that I almost ate my toothpaste" Jin groaned.

"Gross" Namjoon scrunched his nose in disgust. "Shut up! At least my breath doesn't stank like yours"

"Excuse me? my breath does not stink" Namjoon said offended. "Yes it does! It smells like you eat poop for lunch everyday"

"That made no sense"

"Yes it did! I'm sorry that your brain can't comprehend the words that are coming out of my mouth fast enough"
Namjoon was about argue back but Hoseok spoke up faster.

"Okay enough! It's way too early for this! Please after breakfast you can continue" he groaned. Everyone nodded not wanting to deal with any of this at the moment.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened. Jungkook followed Taehyung outside the hotel where the black vans were parked. "Hey were going to McDonald's! Since no one said anything okay?" Jimin shouted towards Hoseok. Hoseok nodded and went inside the van. Jimin went inside the van with Yoongi following behind, then Taehyung and Jungkook went inside after. They sat in the same seats from last night and buckled in as the van started to move.