What if?

LISA POV

Rosie's little hands wrap around my waist, pressing our bodies together. Her kisses were no longer sweet, they were hot and aggressive. She opened her mouth wide so she could take both my bottom lip and tongue between her lips, sucking harshly.

I sat up and straddled her waist. Her leaning back against the headboard of my bed in almost the exact position we were in this morning. I place my ass right above her crotch and run my fingers through her newly dyed blonde hair. I close my eyes and let myself go a little slack in her arms. She tilts her head up and places gentle kisses along my neck and across my jawline.

"Mmm Rosie..." I moan out when she runs her tongue along my neck, dragging her teeth across my skin.

"Hm?" She hums into my bare shoulder. Just as I was about to open my mouth and tell her how good she was making me feel, a voice calls out from the front of the house.

"Lali!"

It was Jisoo. I pull away from Rosie and groan, pressing my forehead against hers. She giggles and releases her grip on my waist, giving me a look that says 'we better go down there'.

"Oh! You're home!" Jisoo exclaims when I pull open the front door. There was a kind of excited vibe about the both of them today. Jennie was standing behind Jisoo and for some reason, she was absolutely beaming. "And... I'm thinking Jennie and I interrupted something?"

Rosie chimes in from beside me "What? Who said you interrupted something?" she wrapped her arm around my waist and motioned for Jennie and Jisoo to come inside.

"Uh... the giant red spot on Lisa's neck, plus Rosie has sex hair!" Jennie calls out from behind Jisoo, raising one of her hands to point a finger at Rosie, who turns to me.

My girlfriend lets go of my waist and nudges me when the two Kims walk past us and through to the living room. "Bitch! You never told me I had sex hair!" She half whispers so the others can't hear her.

"Well, you didn't tell me that I had red marks on my neck from you sucking on it!" I help her smooth down her hair while she pulls at my shirt to try and cover the marks she left. I try not to laugh at her flushed face while she violently tugs at my top. To anyone we watching we would look insane right now.

I pull her in through to the living room where Jennie has made herself comfortable on Jisoo's lap. The both of them had their arms wrapped around each other, they looked comfortable and cute as hell. "Rosie, this is my first time seeing your new hair!" Jisoo leans forward a little bit and Rosie leans down to let Jisoo run her fingers through her hair. "You look so beautiful!".

She wasn't lying. I had been touching her hair or running my hands through it since she had walked through the door as a blonde. With her new colour, she reminded me of summer, like a goddess of the sun. She had been brunette since before I had met her, and to be honest the thought of her with another hair colour had not even graced my mind, even though I had dyed my own hair around a week and a half ago.

She had been wearing it out more often now, I loved how it draped around her shoulders softly, curling slightly at the ends. She was perfect.

"So! You two!" Jennie sits forwards and focuses her attention on Rosie who just pulled me down onto her own lap. "I got my acceptance letter to Melbourne University yesterday... and Jisoo got hers this morning. So, thats where we are gonna go, together!"

"Are you fucking serious?" I blurt out. "I GOT ACCEPTED THERE TOO!"

The three of us squeal to a pitch that I know was bound to bust Rosie's eardrums. I didn't realise it in the moment, but I use my girlfriends chest as a launchpad and lunge at the two brunettes. I tackle them in one of my famous bear hugs that was known for its suffocation capabilities. "Wait a second! You girls didn't tell each other where you applied to University?" Rosie grabs my arm to get my attention.