6: The naive girl I met and the Plastics too

(≧∀≦)ゞ

~

The bells ring indicating the recess is over, make you sigh at how quickly the time has passed. "Sorry, I've intruded in your practice. I will repay your practice someday." You said before you walk towards your torture chamber I mean class.

As you were walking, you bump into someone which is particular you're fault since you only look at your feet walking, it's a habit of yours. You raise your head but you only saw the body so you raise your head even upper until you saw his face.

The male has light blonde hair and a pair of glasses to support his eyesight with a pissed expression, his eyes squinted to view you with disgust written on his eyes. "Sorry." You said but he bumped after you against your shoulder. "You should have glasses if you're so blind to see the road."

"Nice, Tsukki." The dark green-haired male beside the mean blonde boy compliments his friend at dissing you. The blond one didn't even say thank you and tell his friend to shut up in which the green one said sorry. You thought the green one will stand up for himself instead of apologizing for compliment him.

The scene is familiar to you, the movie Mean Girls fit them perfectly, the blond one as Regina George and the green one as Gretchen Wieners, that makes you think where is the dumb one, Karen Smith.

But you didn't stop and think since the class was about to start if you're late, the teacher might get her attention on you for the rest of the semester.

..

"Thank you! [Last Name]-san." Your classmate said while bowing in front of you. You wave your hands and said, "This is my duty as well so you don't need to thank me." You became a class monitor since no one wanted to handle this much responsibility. A student from your junior high suggested your name since you are their former school council president.

Being the black sheep you are, you were forced to be the class monitor at the end of the day. But there is some pro, like meeting this naive girl in front of you. This girl has been forced to do all the class duties since she agrees to everything so that others would be her friend. This girl is called Yachi Hitoka, a smart person but a little bit dense.

"So, Yamata-kun and Wako-kun has ditched you with duties that you were not supposed to do, is that correct?" You said as you used the broom to sweep the whole class. Yachi panic and nervously said:" It's not their fault! They have after school practice and I don't. It's fine, [Last Name]-san. It's the only way I can do to help the school."

She wipes the table stiffly under your gaze, she was scared that you would scold her about it. "I will inform their club about it." You said as you return your gaze at the broom. "Eh?!" Yachi tenses up with the cloth holding in front of her chest. "It's okay, I have done this before. If you're scared that Yamata-kun and Wako-kun would blame you, I will talk to them."

You can still felt the stiffness within her so you stop what you're doing and turn to her. "What's wrong?" Yachi trembles for a second before saying: "Thank you. You're the nicest person I met." She bows again before returning to her duties. The end of your lips slightly tug upward but continue to form a straight line after a while.

..

You held up a hand to cover up your yawn, as you pass by the field that the school provides. You never thought negotiate with the two teams captain is so bothersome and long, you have been explaining and explaining about how could the plan work but those nut head still came up some excuse to reject your offer.

You eye the huge field to see the soccer team are practicing their stamina by running around. You let out a sigh, feeling jealous at them, you have been training volleyball for the whole time and it suddenly stops just because the school team is disbanding. "This sucks." You said as you kick a pebble on the road.

"Ah! [Name]!" A voice calls out which makes you raise your head towards the source of the sound. The first thing you notice is an orange-haired in which you knew it was Hinata. He was probably in trouble as he was hugging the trunks of a tree. "Can you help us? The ball is stuck in the tree because of King's lousy toss."

The comment makes Kageyama's facial expression changes to irritation. "Why don't you try to say that to my face, you moron." Hinata was scared by the threat that Kageyama was saying. "Fine." You reluctantly said as you put down your bags and jackets to the side before running to them.

You jump as high as you could and hang your hand to the closest branch you could manage. You used your upper body strength to raise your body and sit on the branch, Kageyama was impressed, to say the least, but fluster as he saw your shorts. You pick the volleyball from the leaves and tosses to Kageyama which unsurprisingly he succeeds to receive it.

You jump off the tree as well as Hinata in which it hurts your legs a bit but shrug it off because you manage to at least walk. Hinata seems wandering at his own world so you ask the other male. "Why are you guys doing out here? I thought you guys have volleyball practice today?" Kageyama spins the ball in his hand, he squinted his eyes in frustration.

"The captain doesn't allow us to enter, again. We need to defeat them at Saturday's practice if not... Hey, get back to practice!" Kageyama shouts at Hinata, who is leaning against the tree using his arm. "I wonder what our first-year opponents are like. They'll be better than playing against our senpai." Hinata speaks up, interest you in their conversation.

"I don't care what they are like. I will be the one winning." Kageyama said as he is holding the volleyball with one hand. "Yeah, I was going to say that too." Kageyama tched which irritate Hinata as he walks for a distance before hitting a spike for Hinata to receive, but alas it was too quick for Hinata to respond as it harshly landed on his face.

"Wait, let me join you guys." You said as you began warming up on the spot, which makes Hinata and Kageyama confuse. "Kageyama could practice his tossing while Hinata get to practice his receiving and I got to play volleyball. How about that, it's a win-win solution after all." You said while your hand go pick up the fallen ball and passes it to Kageyama.

"Tsk fine." His response certainly makes you raise a brow as you toss the ball to his hand. "Great." You said as you unclip your skirts and pull it down. Screams were heard and it belongs to the males, you look to them to see what commotion is happening. They turn to the other side as the tips of their ears were bright red.

"Guys, I have a short on so it's alright." They believe you and turn their face back which they saw you undressed your yellow sweater.

"AaHHH!!!"

"I have a shirt inside. Geez, Louise."