Chapter 10: Unforeseen Situation Part 2

3rd P.o.V:

The black smoke began to clear off Izuku, Akane and Ochako could see their surroundings again. But as soon as the black mist was gone, so was whatever kept him on their feet as they felt gravity bring them down without any resistance. Until they fell into the water that is. Instinctively, they swam towards the surface for air.

Akane: *coughs out water* "Midoriya, Ochako are you guys okay?!"

Izuku: *Coughs* "Yeah I'm fine."

Ochako: "I'm okay.."

Akane sighs with relief but that when she was for a moment she saw a shark fin cutting through the water surface, coming towards them. 

Akane: "Guys...did you guys see?"

Izuku: "Yeah...."

Ochako: "Uh huh."

They look to see more shark fins coming at them. Izuku and Ochako brace themselves for impact until Akane reacted quickly and fire a silk webs string grabbing the two and pulled with all she got hurled them and herself out of the water.

Tsuyu: *off screen* "AKANE-CHAN OVER HERE!!!"

Akane: *looks over and see Mineta and Tsuyu on a boat* She quickly fires another web string over and lands on the boat. Dropping Ochako and Izuku panting* "Hey..thanks for head up Tsu.."

Tsu: "Don't mention it Kero."

Izuku: "Thank you Akane-chan."

Ochako: "Yay sis you really saved our butts..."

Akane: *blushes* "Oh it's nothing..."

Mineta: "UM GUYS I DON'T THINK THOSE GUYS ARE HAPPY..."

They look out to see they were surrounded by villains who were waiting for the opportunity to take them down as soon as the opportunity would present itself.

"This is bad" The three mumbled to themselves. All the them could do was stay on the boat. But it didn't really seem like the best option either. It was only a matter of time till the villains would figure out a way to get to them.

Akane: *worried thought*  "Oh..I hope everyone else is okay....oh...Takato...where are you..."

(Meanwhile deep under the Flood Zone)

On the bottom floor of the Flood Zone where even the most professional hero could never survive. Small air bubbles are seen coming up to the surface. Takato soon opens his eyes and gets up.

Takato: *thinking* 'Ugh....where am I...' He notices the air bubble and notices how wet he felt. 'Wait...what...I'M DROWNING OH GOD!!!!'

Takato Begins to wave in panic until he take a deep breathe and notices he's fine. 

Takato: "Huh...I can breathe under water....how.." He place his hand on the neck and feels small in dents in his neck. "Gills huh...cool.." He looks up and suddenly he can feel it...multiple people above water surrounding a large boat above. 'So the villain think they can drawn me...well time to give them a rude awakening.' You suddenly launch yourself  off the bottom floor and begin to swim up and fast.

(Back at surface)

Ochako :"All those villains, they've got quirks that they are best suited in water. This means that they planned this ahead." Ochako broke the silence.

Tsuyu: "But then,why would the smoke guy drop me here, water is an advantage ground for me." 

Izuku:"I think they don't know about our quirks. That's the only explanation left." Izuku put his index finger on his chin. "And that's why they scattered us, so that they could overwhelm us in numbers."