Dinner

We landed on the ground and hawks let go of me. I turned to face him, he had a warm smile on his face. I looked around to see what part of town we were in. There were shops and restaurants all over, as well as tall office buildings. I never really go out much so I didn't recognize where we were.

" so what kinda of food do you want to eat?" He asked resting his arms behind his head. I didn't really know what there was around so I said the first thing that came to mind.

"How about.. chicken?" I said to him. Really? Chicken was the best you could come up with?! Ugh he probably doesn't like chicken. I argued with myself. His smile grew.

"I love chicken! You have great taste chickadee" he chirped out excitedly. Then he grabbed my arm lightly and started walking towards a restaurant. I followed him not wanting to be left behind.

As we walked in Hawks was greeted by a lady at the front desk. He must have come here often if he's known here. The lady smiled and waved at us to follow her. She lead us to a room in the back. It had a nice dark purple carpet floor and tan walls. There was one window with a nice view of the street.

"Here you are" She said setting down two menus. " call me when you wish to order" the lady added, pointing at a button that says 'press for service' above it.

I sat down on one side of the table and hawks sat across from me. He didn't even bother picking up the menu. I opened mine to see what they had but I had a feeling of being watched.

I glanced out the window, no one was there. I put my menu down and looked at hawks. His eyes were glued to me. He had his elbows rested on the table and he was staring at me almost smirking.

"You must come here a lot if you have your own room" I said to break the silence. He nodded looking away from me.

"Yea it's easier to eat without people bothering you" hawks looked out the window then back at me. "Ready to order?"

I glanced at the menu one more time then nodded. "Yup!" I smiled closing and setting down the menu. Hawks reached over and pressed the button. Not to long after a different lady walked in. This time it was different, this lady gave off a not so friendly feeling. She looked at hawks and smiled, a faint blush spread across her face. Then she turned to me, the lady's face completely changed. She looked pissed.

I looked down at the table to avoid her gaze. "Are you ready to order?" She said not looking away from me.

"The usual for me" hawks said getting the lady's attention.

"I uhm.." crap they can tell I'm nervous " I'll have (favourite chicken food)" I said quietly. The lady nodded and left the room.

Hawks was staring at me again I could tell. I looked up to meet his gaze. "You alright (y/n)? You seemed nervous" he asked me, he sounded a little concerned. I nodded and looked back at the table. This is why I hated going out.

I felt his hand ontop of my head. I looked up to see his reaching over the table to pat me. I smiled softly at him.

"There's that beautiful smile" he said while grinning. He moved his hand off my head. Beautiful smile. Those two words wouldn't leave my mind. I felt my cheeks start to burn again. He was about to say something when the lady walked back in the room.

She handed him his food then mine to me. Mine had a small note on it so I read it.

Next time I catch you with hawks you are dead got it?

I put the piece of paper in my pocket. "There you are please enjoy" she said while leaving. I didn't feel like eating anymore. I picked at my food eating small portions of it.

"Hey.. (y/n) are you feeling alright?" I heard hawks say. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Yes I'm fine, don't worry about me" I told him. I don't think he believed me.

"If you have something you wanna tell me go ahead and say it" he added before eating his Chicken.

*after eating*

We finished our dinners, I cleaned up a little so they didn't have a big mess to clean later. Hawks set the bill on the table and stood up.

"You wanted to watch movies right?" He asked turning to me. I smiled at him.

"Yea I did" I answered feeling a little better then I did before.

"Alright well I noticed you don't really like talking to people so instead of going to a movie theatre.. why don't we go back to my place" he calmly said to me. I stared at him confused.

"Like a movie night?" He said reaching his hand out to me. I lightly grabbed him hand and he pulled me up next to him.

"Oh uhm yea sure that's fine with me" I said to him. He let go of my hand and wrapped one wing around me. Then we walked out.

As we were walking out that lady who gave off a bad feeling was at the front. I glanced at her. She was glaring at me. I don't know what I did but she did not like me.

Hawks patted my back with his hand while looking back at the girl. She saw hawks looking and smiled.

"C'mon lets go.." he said whispering to me. I nodded and we started walking a little faster out the door. Once we were on the street hawks looked at me.

"She didn't give you any trouble did she?" He asked sternly. I looked down nodding again. Hawks came closer to me, then he hugged me. I hugged him back tightly.

What I didn't realize was that he started flying upwards. When I looked down we were very high above the city. The sun was just setting at this time. It was a beautiful sight. All the city lights were on making it look like a festival.

I moved my arms from around hawks chest to around his neck so I could have a better view. He slowed down his flying a little bit.

"Beautiful isn't it" he talked softly. It was calming.

"Yea it is" I smiled still looking down at the ground. When I looked back up hawks was staring at me. He immediately turned his head away as if he wasn't doing anything.

"Hm what? Like the view birdie?" I giggled quietly staring at him. A small blush appeared on his face. With the dim light of the sun setting you could still see it. I smiled hugging him tighter. He chuckled a little.

"You really are something, you know that (y/n)?" Hawks said looking back at me.

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned him. I had a pretty good idea of what he meant but I wanted to hear is reason.

"Well, you are confident when it comes to something's, but with others your shy and timid, plus you're a really cute lady" when he said the last part my eyes widened.

He thinks I'm cute

I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest.

(A/n)
Heeey sorry for a late update I got busy with a few things! I hope you liked this chapter I put some real thought into it
-w-'