144 ☾ The Atatakai Tree and Burden of past mistakes

"From now on you wear them at all times, I'm not messing around. You already know who you're all going to go for if they attack and they probably will soon because of what happened," Dion informed them all as they gathered around the dining room table, the male handing them all their set of magical prevention clothing as he spoke, his words fast and to the point.

It's been an hour since Hoseok cut off half of Jiwoo's arm and they got her essence, and Dion was now going 100 miles an hour preparing them for a fight he knew was going to come. Most likely the biggest fight any of them would ever face.

He knew Jiwoo was going to attack them after what they did, and he also knew she wasn't going to stall.

Thankfully, he'd finished the clothes for all of them and they could now properly wear them.

No one was trying to stop him nor opposing what he was doing, since they all knew how important this way.

In less than 48 hours they were probably going to be fighting the most powerful coven in Caroban history.

And that alone scared the shit out of every single one of them.

The last thing they needed to do was get the wood of the Atatakai blood tree, once they had it they'd be able to create the weapon to kill Jiwoo.

Which they needed and fast.

"Can't Jiwoo heal from the Phoenix flame doing that?" Donghan inquired as Dion handed everything out.

Hoseok shook his head, "Not likely-"

"Yoongi healed from the burn he got from the Phoenix flame," Jungkook pointed out as he sat between his two boyfriends.

Dion suddenly stopped in his tracks and turned towards them, "You had a burn?" apparently he hadn't noticed it.

Yoongi nodded, pointing at where it used to be, "It was from here-" he pointed at his left wrist, "and went up to here." he made a gesture towards the Juncture between his shoulder and neck, "But I think when I turned to the Onee, or when it was awakened, I guess it healed."

Dion hummed, now thinking, "How did you get it?"

"When Jiwoo attacked the Academy we found a spell in our Chancellors old library, the spell helped us combine our abilities and hit Jiwoo. It weakened her and after we did it she left," Hoseok explained, that day imprinted in his mind.

Dion nodded, a small smile on his face, "Do you remember the spell?"

Hoseok and Yoongi both made a so-so gesture before scoffing and nodding, "Of course we do, after how many times we repeated it, yeah, plus it wasn't that complicated."

"Good, cause we're gonna need it."

Once Dion handed out everything, he went back to the head of the table and got out a large book. He looked through all the pages before he finally landed on the one he was looking for, he set the book out on the table as he began talking again.

"The last thing we need to do is find the wood of this-" he gestured toward the page, "-tree, now, Taehyun-"

"Jimin, look at the tree," NamJoon suddenly called out, interrupting Dion's talking and pulling the wind elemental closer to him so he could look at the tree.

Until now, the elementals hadn't seen what the tree looked like.

Jimin gasped, he covered his mouth with one hand and with the other held NamJoon's larger hand.

Dion furrowed his eyebrows at their reactions, "What is it?"

"This-this tree, is at Initia, in a spot me and Jimin called our own. I clearly remember this tree because it was always warm, we always blamed it on the sun beaming down on it but now..." NamJoon trailed off, his mind floating towards the memories he and Jimin had in that spot, the memories all of them had.