Just Homies 👑(Pt.2)

Muffins are actually good 👌

George stands there in utter shock hands freezing at his side's, not believing he was this handsome. Of course he was handsome though, his voice was silky, and his laugh was fucking contagious.

Dream didn't try much, just picking out a red hoodie that he knew George would see as yellowish brown, and left his dark blonde hair as a messy mop. He of course wanted to look good for his best friend but jet lag made him overly restless.

George could only help but stare, dream looked so warm. His golden blonde hair was so fluffed and his yellowish brown hoodie looked big and soft. Not to mention his height was just perfect for George to snuggle into his chest, and tuck his head in Dreams neck. "I-Its you," George says smile making its way to his face. He didn't want to seem too excited but having Dream this close was, well a dream. Smelling like a nice freshly cut lawn, with a hint of mint.

"I wanted to see you," George bits his bottom lip with a smile and Dream drops his bags pulling George in for a hug. George hugs back keeping a normal bro hug, wishing he could just wrap his arms around his neck and tuck his head into the crook. "You're a gamer you're supposed to smell bad, but you don't." George laughs pulling back to lean down and grab Dreams bags, "I'll tell Twitter you smell bad."

Dream let's out a wheezy laugh, walking inside the nicely cleaned apartment. He knew George would have a neat apartment just from having known him for so long. On top of that George never seemed like the messy gamer type. "If you want you can take my room and I'll sleep on the couch." Dream shakes his head and sits down on the couch, "I'll stay on the couch. Anyways I barged in unexpectedly and this couch looks really comfortable."

George sits his bags down next to the couch, "it's so late. You're insane, get to bed." Dream lays on the couch more letting out a heavy sigh and looks around. George had always been special to Dream after they meant on that stupid stream. So to see something bothering him just about killed him. They were bros and bros were meant to tell eachother everything.

George comes back with a blanket and pillow and Dream takes them from him, "is there anything bothering you George?" George shakes his head his heart beating faster than it should. Dream was staying the night, on his couch in his house.

"If anything is bothering you can tell me, but if it's too personal I'll leave you alone." George just smiles ignoring the fear claiming his heart and the ringing in his ears.

He didn't know why he felt like this, maybe because he knew that if he told Dream he would leave him. Or maybe it was the fact that George knew he'd lose his best friend and his entire YouTube career. He'd lose everything, all his friends and money and be left alone. He didn't know, but he did know that he had started crying.

Dream gets up eyes going wide at his best friends sudden tears. He quickly goes over to George, and rubs his back gently. "George what's wrong?" George ducks his head in shame, feeling like a baby for crying. He knew most would think that this isn't how a man reacts, it's not a man reaction. But George didn't give a flying fuck, just knowing that he was crying in his best friends arms. His best friend who just got here after jet lag and probably hours of walking.

"I'm fine I just I'm, I don't know." Dream nods continuing to rub his back and slowly tries to sit George down on the couch. "Hey I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything." George nods taking a deep breath, what was he doing. Why was he doing this to himself? "C-Clay you're annoying," George says wiping his eyes.

Dream gets the hint, dropping the subject and just goes back to his original spot. Dream wondered why George started crying but he might have been dealing with something. "Everything's okay bro," George just smiles up at him and stands up to go to his room, Dream needed his sleep. "You get some rest, in the morning we can do something." Dream does a goofy face then closes his eyes when they feel heavy. "Love you George."

"Love you too Dream, no homo."
--------------💜-------------

Dream stretches letting out what seems like a giraffe mixed with a goat yawn. He sits up looking around the room only to see into kitchen George was feeding his cat. "Robert your gonna be a big kitty if you keep eating all this cat food." Dream smiles watching George pet the happy feline, "I'm also hungry Robert. We should also make Clay something," Dream peeks up wondering what he was going to fix to eat. Hopefully pancakes, or maybe even bacon Dream was now extremely excited.

Robert meows and George turns toward the oven to turn it on, "I can't believe Dream is here. God Robert, now that he's here I feel like he'll see that I like him. Couldn't I like a random girl, no I have to be inlove with Dream, it's annoying." Dream sits in shock not believing what he just heard. George was inlove with him, and was telling his cat instead of Dream?!!?!

Dream closes his eyes quickly not wanting to let George know he was awake. Dreams breathing speeds up, wondering why George liked him. They were bros, bros not anything more. Maybe Dream wanted it to be more just a little bit, but no. This was George, George.

Dream pretends to have just woke up and stretches dramatically. "Morning George!" George looks back at Dream with a smile and Dream smiles back his breath catching. George was really pretty, his chocolate brown hair, and small figure. Had Dream been knocked in the head, why was he seeing George like this?

"Do you want something to eat, I've got waffles and eggs and bacon. All that good crap, that people like." Dream gets off the couch making himself at home and goes over to where George is. It felt weird now that Dream knew, but he didn't want to show it around George, as it would probably make him uncomfortable. "Anything sounds good, I wanna play with your cat." George rolls his eyes and Dream smiles now noticing how much taller he was than George.

He bursts out into a wheezy fit and George frowns up at him, "why are you laughing?" Dream lays his head on the counter dying from laughter, "your so short!" George glares at him, crossing his arms and walking over to the couch and turning on the tv. "George I'm sorry but you're like 6 inches shorter than me, you're a potato." Dream stands up properly and wipes his eyes as tears start to form from how hard he laughed.

"I'm going to ignore you, but anyways it's raining. That's not unusual though since its England, it's always raining here." Dream looks through Georges cabinets, smirking and moving Georges stuff to the top shelf. "Hey Dream," George says and looks over at Dream. Dream looks over his shoulder and spots George nervous on the couch. "Yeah?"

George takes a deep breath and looks back at the tv, "I love you." Dream smiles knowing what George was trying to say but wanted to wait until George could say it himself. "I love you too Georgie," George smiles and his cat walks over to him with a little meow.

"Lets stay in and watch movies, just us and popcorn."
-------

The next chapter will be the end, so get ready.

Then I will move onto other nice Oneshots, comment what you wanna see! 👍