Chapter 1

Beep Beep....

(Ignore the time shown in it

(Ignore the time shown in it.)

Slumping my alarm off, I opened my eyes to welcome the day I was waiting for. It's the day I am joining Well Care hospital as an intern. I am literally over cloud 9. Today, I am stepping into a new world I always wanted to be in. I am going to fulfill my mom's wish. Becoming a doctor was always my ambition and today i am stepping to the second level to achieve it. 

Anyways let me introduce myself. I am Ariana DeCostello, the only daughter of Nicholas  and Anastasia DeCostello and the only sister of the famous DeCostello brothers. My mother died when i was only 3. So basically I am the only woman in my family. So you can imagine the way I am pampered and "protected". I never had a boyfriend in my entire life!! Whoever shows any interest in me is shoved away by my overprotective brothers. They go to the extent of beating the shit out of them.

My dad Nicholas is a well - known businessman and is the CEO of DC Corporation. I have 5 elder brothers, Damien, Christophe, Evan and the twins Alessandro and Alec. They all have finished their studies and is working in our company. My dad started a chain of hospitals all around the world after my mother died. Since then he became very stoic but with us, he is always our sweet dad. 

As I told you before, I am going to work in New York but yesterday my brothers and dad went to Los Angeles for some work and will only come back after few months. I never stayed away from my brothers and I miss them so much. I miss the food Chris used to cook for us. He is like a momma bear. He taught me how to cook while Damien taught me how to handle business. I left the mansion as I feel very lonely there in that big house without them. So I am currently staying with Hannah, my caretaker, in our penthouse which is nearer to the hospital. Hannah is a motherly figure to me. She took care of my needs after mom passed away.

Now enough of my bickering. I got up and did my daily routine.

 I got up and did my daily routine

This is my bedroom. I know it is all whitish in nature but I love this room. It is classy at the same time simple.