14

Haru plopped herself down the comforts of the couch, scrolling through social media

"What are you doing?"

She jumped up and elbowed the source of the voice, successful as the boy emitted a groan.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine"

Jaemin groaned again, standing up and propping himself on the couch. Haru stood beside him, guilt and concern spread across his face.

"I'm Na Jaemin by the way"

"I'm Haru"

"That's a nice name"

She smiled at him mumbling a thank you before sitting down a few spaces away from him. The atmosphere quickly became awkward as Jaemin opened Netflix.

"You watch the conjuring too!?"

"Yes I do!"

"Yo!"

Haru's eyes twinkled as she unconciously went nearer the boy. Jaemin did the same, in less than a minute both of them were talking with eachother.

"What are you weirdos doing?"

"Hi Renjun"

"Hi Injun"

Both of them barely even glanced at the boy before starting their show. Making Renjun scoff as he went straight to the kitchen, a hand on the book chapter he was on.

A few minutes passed by and Jisung appeared as well, attention on his phone as he headed straight for the fridge. He took out a cola opening it and leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Seriously, no hi?"

"Oh shi-Hyung!"

Jisung gasped in exaggeration, his hand flying to the part in his chest where his heart should be.

"I didn't see you there!"

"I'm used to it"

Renjun shrugged, taking a sip of his coffee. He turned his attention the book in his hand.

"AHHHH!"

Renjun and Jisung exchanged a glance, placing their drinks on the counter and sprinted to where Jaemin and Haru was.

They raised their hands ready to fight whoever or whatever intruder they could see.

But their eyes traveled to Haru huddled in the side of the couch with Jaemin hiding behind her. Jisung's eyes traveled to the screen before he let out a shriek.

Falling down on the ground as he once again placed a hand on his chest. Renjun on the other hand stumbled slightly but was able to calm down quickly.

He seized the remote turning the television off as fast as he can.

"Yah!"

He glared at Jaemin as he went out his hiding spot.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing I'm sorry"

Jaemin chuckeled nervously as Renjun got closer to him, threatening the former as he raised his fist. Renjun looked up to Jaemin, glaring slightly as him.

"That's what I thought"

"Why did you turn it off though..."

Haru pouted as she also removed her hands from her face. Jumping a bit as Jisung was suddenly beside her.

"Ya'll weren't even watching"

"We were! It's just it was a sudden jumpscare!"

Jaemin defended, arms crossed against his chest. Haru nodded in agreement, taking the same pose as Jaemin.

"Suit yourselves, I'm going back to my room"

Renjun sighed, disappearing in the kitchen then re-emerging again with his coffee on hand.

Jaemin and Haru stared at each other before locking eyes with Jisung. Devilish smiles on their faces as the boy sweat dropped.

"Jisung care to join us?"