XIII

Your POV:

We've been reaches by WICKED, now they're attacking us, some soldier pulled me into the line where Minho and the others are, a soldier scanned Sonya, "B-4" he said to his comrade then a man, who looks like a rat like Pettigrew, came, "How many did we get?" he ask a random guy, "All of them. Give or take" the guy answered, "Give or take what?" Ratman ask.

"Well, they lost a few. A-4. A-6. B-3" the guys he ask answered then Ratman look at us, "Where's Thomas?" he ask the guy, "Right here" I heard Thomas' voice, "Freeze! Go!" Thomas just walk over to Ratman, "Thomas" Ratman spoke then he punch Thomas on the stomach, "Get him in line" Ratman orders and Thomas was brought beside me.

"Okay. Bring her in" Ratman said, "Why didn't you run?" Newt ask, "I'm tired of running" Thomas answered then a plane arrived and a woman in white coat walk out of it, "Is this all of them?" she ask Ratman, "Most of them" Ratman answered, "It'll be enough. Start loading them in" the woman said, "Yes, ma'am. Okay, you heard. Let's go! Get 'em on!" Ratman orders, "Hello, Thomas. I'm glad you're safe" the woman greets then Teresa approach the woman's side, "What the hell? Teresa? Wait, what's going on?" Minho ask, "She's with them" Thomas answered.

"Since when?" Frypan ask, "Teresa's always had an evolved appreciation of the greater good. Once we restored her memories, it was only a matter of time. Let's go, let's go. I'm sorry. I had no choice. This is the only way. We have to find a cure. She's right. This is all just a means to an end. You used to understand that, Thomas. No matter what you think of me I am not a monster. I'm a doctor. I swore an oath to find a cure! No matter the cost. I just need more time" the woman explains, "More blood" Mary suddenly said.

"Hello, Mary. I hoped we'd meet again. I'm sorry it had to be under these circumstances" the woman greets, "I'm sorry about a lot of things, too. But not this. At least my conscience is clear" Mary replied, "So is mine" the woman answered then there's a loud bang from the gun, I don't know who pulled the trigger.

"Mary? Mary? Mary! Mary! Mary! Get off me! Mary? Mary? Mary? Mary? No! Mary! No!" Vince yelled, "Come on, Janson. Load them up" the woman said to the Ratman, Janson, "Let's go. All these people. Get rid of them. Let's go. Let's go!" Janson orders the soldier then Sonya and Aris are being dragged away from us, "Stand back. Let 'em go" Thomas was now holding a bomb.

"Thomas, put it down" Janson orders, "Let 'em all go!" Thomas yells, "You know I can't do that!" the woman replied, "Thomas, please stop. I made a deal with them. They promised we'd be safe. All of us. And I'm supposed to trust you now? It's true. It was her only condition" Teresa explains.

"Shut up! Everything can go back to the way it was" Thomas replued, "Thomas do you really want all of them to die? Listen to her, Thomas. Think about what you're doing" the woman said, "We're with you, Thomas" Minho said, "No. Don't" Teresa begs, "Do it, Thomas" Winston said, "We're ready. We're not going back there" Newt said, Thomas was about to blow up the bomb when I stopped them, "(Y/n), come with us, please" Teresa begs, "Who is she?" the woman ask, "She's one of our friends but doesn't belong to any organization. She's nothing like these people. And us" Teresa explains.

"I'd be honored if you come with us, (Y/n). I hope you understand what's our situation here" the woman said, "No, don't" Thomas said, I look at them and shifted slightly to Thomas and put something in his pocket, "Use this to communicate with me" I whispered to him then look back to the woman, thinking for a plan and not long enough, I did thought of a plan, "I'd be delighted" I answered, the woman smiles at me and I walk towards them, "(Y/n), you traitor!" Minho yelled.

'This is for you' I mouthed him but he just ignore it and the rest was blur, 'I hope they'd fogive me' was my last thought and that's where I became a nurse.