LXVIV

"the truth"
_________________________________________

EUNHEE POV

We watched as the cars and the ambulance pulled out of the driveway. Taehyung offered to bring us to the hospital but Chaeyoung told me and him that we were too tired and she should drive.

As  we were in the car, the awkward tension was thick as I tried to process that my sister was a damn robot.

"Eunhee, I hope you still look at me as your sister after you know now," she blurts out, breaking the silent atmosphere.

"Of course Chae, you're my sister afterall, and there's no reason for me to actually hate you," I look down on my lap.

We both stayed silent again, the passing colors of the buildings in nighttime, and the sky was dim in dark blue.

We stopped infront of the hospital, and I rushed out of the car before I flung open the door, and rushed out of the car.

It seems that Taehyung beat me to the entrance first, and he started screaming his name as he rushed down the halls like a madman.

I rushed after Taehyung, leaving Chaeyoung behind as I flung the doors open and I ran inside the halls, my heart longing for Jungkook.

Please be okay, please be okay, please be okay.

We rushed to the emergency room but we were suddenly stopped in our tracks when a figure came out of the room in a white labcoat and black dress pants.

He had silky black hair and he looked at us before looking down on his clipboard.

"Ah, you must Dr. Kim and Dr. Park from the Science and Technology! I'm Dr. Oh Sehun!" He smiles before bowing.

"Hello, Dr. Oh, how's Jimin and Jungkook?" I asked swiftly.

"For Jimin.....," he began as he looked at us with an intense stare.

"He just needs some stitches."

Taehyung sighs in relief and slumps his shoulders.

"Jimin is in a good condition and you can visit him when he's transferred to his room, Dr. Do is currently giving him the stitches and you can visit him," he continued.

"And Dr. Kim, I have to inform you that you shouldn't blame yourself. The police said that they recovered the surveillance cameras and they saw everything that happened," Dr. Oh said and Taehyung gave him a soft smile before looking down on the floor.

"And Dr. Park, Jungkook is in the surgery room. But I need to talk to you... privately," he faced me with a questioning stare.

Suddenly, another figure walked out of the emergency room and stood beside Dr. Oh.

"And this is Dr. Do Kyungsoo, the one who stitched Jimin's stab wound, you can follow him if you want to see Jimin," Dr. Oh said as he gestured to the guy with a semi-bald haircut.

"Follow me? He's gonna follow me and watch me pee?" Dr. Do said as he side-eyed Dr. Oh.

"I-I mean, I didn't know hyung! And where's Jimin? Aren't you supposed to perform his stitches?" Dr. Oh asked with widened eyes.

"I did, but peeing is a priority, you don't want me pissing my pants while caring for the patient, don't you?" He snapped before turning his heel and walking to the opposite direction, Dr. Oh trailed his gaze on hus back before facing us again.