[56] Caught

Jex's POV:

We arrive at King's HQ. I park the car in a hidden location. Both Abel and I step out of the car and take a walk around the area. We're looking for anything at all that we can find.

As we get closer to the house, we make sure to keep ourselves away from any security cameras and windows, so we're not seen.

"Anything?" I ask Abel.

"Nothing man," he shakes his head.

I look ahead, something catching my eye, as it lays on the ground. The sun catches it, reflecting light off the ground. I make my way over to it quickly and kneel down picking it up.

"Abel," I call and he makes his way over quickly.

"This is Bella's diamond bracelet, she has to be here."

"Let's head back to the car and call the boys for back up."

"Dude, East Cliff is an hour drive. She could be dead by the time they get here."

"Don't talk like that," he shakes his head. "We need to call for back up.

"I'm going in, you call for back up."

"Jex," he raises his voice. "You know what is as bad as Ace losing his mother? Ace losing his father. Now walk your ass back to the car."

Bella's POV:

Just like Harry said, I run from the cell. I run and I run, not once looking back. Ahead of me I can see a door with a small round window at the top of it. There is light shining through brightly, it has to be one of the doors out of here.

Headed for the door, I run as fast as my legs will take me. Finally I reach it, my hand on the door handle.

"How the fuck did you get out?" I hear his voice, King.

He grabs me by the throat and slams me hard into the wall. My head smashing against it.

"What the fuck is this?" Tahlia says, as she comes running into the room.

"Some how the bitch get out."

"Fucking Harry. I knew he was weak," Tahlia shakes her head.

At the same time as they're having a conversation, King is choking me so hard I can't breathe.

"Stop. Please," I struggle out.

"Just kill her," Tahlia rolls her eyes, as she watches me. My feet off the ground and my head against the brick wall. Warm liquid, which I can only imagine is blood, running down the wall behind me.

We don't kill children, we don't hurt children. Harry's words play over in my head.

Why did he wait so long? Because you were pregnant. The words all come together, making sense as to what Harry meant.

"I'm pregnant," I struggle out.

King's eyes widen and he loosens his grip on my throat, as he puts me back on my feet. "What did you just say?" He questions.

"I-I'm pregnant. Please King let me go. I'm in the very early stages of my pregnancy."

"Fuck," he shouts and punches the wall next to my head, before backing away.

"What?" Tahlia questions.

"She's pregnant," he rubs his temples.

"I don't give a fuck if she's pregnant. Kill the stupid bitch."

"Tahlia we can't, that's not how this works. We don't hurt children."

"Well it's hardly a child, its a fetus," she says, as she storms towards me.