Pirates Nightmare

Its been five days in the ship.

"This is boring."
Emerald stood up and get out of her room.
The vast sea is  in front of her.
She admits it is beautiful but after 10 minutes....15 more...The scenery with nothing but water, cloud and sky is boring.

"Princess," the knights greets Emerald.

"I am bored." She said.

"We can play a game." Ansley said.

"Oh, what game?" Coby who is sleeping in the dock opens his eyes.

"A game who will become Princess first knight." Ansley said and remove his sword.

Rageant sighs
"That is not a game. And you clearly just want to be the first knight." He said sighing.

"Is it? I am prepared to make you eat my dust." Coby said smirking at Ansley.

"If that is going to happen. I will fight too." Zeo said.

"Hm...Not a bad idea." Jess said and in an instant he is holding a small knife.

"So....all of you are bored too huh." Emerald said and sigh.

"What about we play hide and seek?" Michael said.

"No. It might cause trouble to the ship's crew." Emerald said.

"How about spin a bottle? We will form a circle and the one that get pointed by the bottle will answer truth or dare. If he choose truth he will be asks an embarassing question and will be force to answer. And if it is dare he will be ask to do something equally embarassing." Pell said.

"Oh.. that's sounds fun." Emerald said.

Emerald forgot she is playing with the soldiers.

"Who do you love the most in the world?"

"......uhhh...."

"Come on, answer."

"I love the princess!"

The soldiers clap their hands as if they salute his bravery.

Emerald was dying from embarrasment.

After a couple of much more embarrasing moment, Froilan knocks the knight's heads and tell to practice their sword fighting.

****

"Your highness!" Peterson looks at the pale King.
"They already left the port."

"No! H-how could it be?
My knights....My treasury!"

The treasury was as clean as a newly build treasury.
The King remembers his father tells him.
'Everything in this country, this palace, belongs to the real true king.'

Randy left.
The Real King.
It was just logical for him to bring his treasures with him.

It was one thing to be instantly penniless but it is a shock to learn all the capable knights retiring to their post one after another.
The black knight included.
If the other nation knows....they will be over.

The more shocking things is the white knights. The Royals last defense. The hidden ace in the King's sleeves.
They are pretending to be a mere gate guard but actually they are standing in equal footing with the black knights.

"I am sure Froilan planned this. Before he resigb he approved the black and white knights dismissal." Peterson said displeased.

Rodrigo is in the side and looking at Yosef.
Yosef approved the dismissal of all the Golden Hawk Eyed Squad and was reprimanded but he refused to tell why he did it.