13 years old

"So why brown?" Jeff asked, referring to my new hair color.
I frowned "does it look that bad?"
He shook his head "no, you're actually starting to look like a girl again"
I laughed "does that mean that you think that I'm pretty?"
He blushed "you are pretty but I've never thought that you weren't."
I smiled "aww how cute but you should probably leave so that I can go to school."
Jeff frowned "Do you have to go to school?"
I sighed "I told you that if you're going to bother me about staying home then you're not aloud over in the mornings."
He sighed "Fine, but jest know that I'll be waiting in the woods after school for you."
I smiled and hugged him ""Thanks Jeff."
He hugged me tightly "Have fun My little Angel" he whispered in my ear.
I blushed then grabbed my stuff and began my walk to school.

"Go away" I growled.
The two blond girls laughed "we've know you for three years and you still think that we're going to stop when you tell us to emo?" The taller blond Hannah asked and the shorter, Lisa just laughed.
Hannah pushed me down and kicked me right in the gut as Lisa dumped out my backpack.
"Stop!" I yelled as I say Jeff's note he had written the first time we met. I brought it everywhere with me so I didn't feel alone and now Lisa had it.
" Is this a love note from your emo lover?" She joked.
When I tried to stand up Hannah kneed me in the face.
"It's a note about killing!" Lisa scoffed "how emo!"
Hannah laughed " so the emo bitch is thinking about slitting her wrists?"
I noticed I figure in the woods behind the two blonds.
It was Jeff. He motioned asking if I wanted him to kill then and I quickly shook my head no.
"Who are you talking to?" Lisa demanded "are you trying to get someone to help you?"
I looked up into her ice cold blue eyes and said "no, I just saved your life."
Hannah kicked me in the gut again "is that a threat emo bitch?"
I held my stomach and looked up at her " you really should stop." I warned.
As soon as he knee made contact with my face I heard a crunch and I looked up to see Jeff slice open her throat then stab Lisa until she coughed up blood and stopped twitching.
Tears streamed down my face as I wiped the blood from my nose.
I stood up and hugged Jeff tightly.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"I tried to warn them" I sobbed into his chest "they-they wouldn't fucking listen!!"
Jeff kissed my forehead "We need to leave before they find them" and then I herd the bell ring "which should be soon" he said and picked up my things but I couldn't stop starring at the two girls that made my life hell.... they were finally gone.....
I couldn't help but start laughing.
Jeff looked at me with surprise but the grabbed my wrist and we began to run through the woods, my laugh echoing off the trees.